Vet/Father

Comet 2007 W1

463 posts in this topic

Going to start a thread on this ...

If you a weak minded...Not for childrens... Not for people who can't handle hard facts, data, science, possible events that might effect things...etc...lets expore

Sorry, man. I don't know jack about computers.

Thanks, but I'm not the one that needs help.

:chuckle:

We don't need your comet death-wish either.

And by the way, there's nothing gives you special rights for siring offspring, most men can do it.

There may be the odd bimbo like Speares who shouldn't be left in control of a plastic doll, but most women make better parents than men - hence the trend to award custody to the mothers.

It's a decision based on 1000's of years of experience, not your generations right to rights.

Have a nice day.

:chuckle: Trevor :rose:

VF is this the Boattini comet?

Sorry, man. I don't know jack about computers.

Reload the sucker

http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

and don't say I never did anythin for ya :whistling:

Thanks...won't accept download...working on it...thanks again

And by the way, there's nothing gives you special rights for siring offspring, most men can do it.

There may be the odd bimbo like Speares who shouldn't be left in control of a plastic doll, but most women make better parents than men - hence the trend to award custody to the mothers.

It's a decision based on 1000's of years of experience, not your generations right to rights.

Have a nice day.

might explain, why we are having more EQs,and weather changes, and other - effects ?

If you have a object coming in near us, or in front of us(Earth)...don't you think it might be having some effect ???

We are going to examine it...you decide...

Here's the latest image as of April 28th...

C07W1-rbvx5x60s-08-04-29-50%.JPG

I can't see image posted...can you ?

Have a nice day.

might explain, why we are having more EQs,and weather changes, and other - effects ?

If you have a object coming in near us, or in front of us(Earth)...don't you think it might be having some effect ???

We are going to examine it...you decide...

Our whole solar system is changing, comets at that distance won't do that.

Planet X close by in another dimension though, that's another matter.

We're on the verge - give or take a zillion years - of the next great extinction event, but it's no big deal.

Post the image link - no, it's not visible.

I'll host it if you link it.

thanks...

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/fkometes/image...04-29-50%25.JPG

Here's the 3D orbit from JPL... I can't see diagram...now, but I did study it for a long time...before disabled...

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C%2F2007+W1&orb=1

I can't post images...it seem that somebody or someone or something..???don't want VF to continue???

I don't know what to think anymore to be honest with you...

here's more images...

http://cometas.astronomiaonline.com/galeri...a.asp?iType=128

2008 Apr. 29.38 UT: m1=8.0, Dia.=12', DC=2/3; 25x100 B; Michael Mattiazzo (Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia)

2008 Abr. 28.97 UT: m1=7.5, Dia.=23', DC=2/; 7X50 B; Marco Goiato (Araçatuba, Brasil)

2008 Abr. 28.94 UT: m1=7.2, Dia.=17', DC=3; 10x50 B; Juan José González (Puerto del Manzanal, alt. 1230 m, León, España) [Cielo muy claro de montaña. Estrellas de magnitudes 8.6 y 9.3 ( Tycho-2 ) dentro de la coma]

2008 Apr. 28.55 UT: m1=7.5, Dia.=13.6’, DC=5; 25cm Newtonian/Dob f:5.0 (31x); Chris Wyatt (Walcha, NSW, Australia) [No tail observed, coma slightly more condensed, elongated slightly to the north-east]

2008 Apr. 28.38 UT: m1=7.8, Dia.=11.5’, DC=4; 25cm Newtonian/Dob f:5.0 (31x); Chris Wyatt (Walcha, NSW, Australia) [No tail observed!. There is a slight elongation of the coma using averted vision to the east.]

2008 Abr. 28.00 UT: m1=7.5, Dia.=11', DC=2; 10x50B; Alexandre Amorim (Florianopolis, Brasil)

2008 Abr. 27.98 UT: m1=7.9, Dia.=20', DC=4; Cola=0.5 grados en AP=178 grados ; 22cm L f:6.5 (60x); Marco Goiato (Araçatuba, Brasil)

2008 Abr. 27.97 UT: m1=7.5, Dia.=22', DC=2; 7X50 B; Marco Goiato (Araçatuba, Brasil)

2008 Abr. 26.99 UT: m1=7.6, Dia.=20', DC=2; 7X50 B; Marco Goiato (Araçatuba, Brasil)

2008 Apr. 26.84 UT: m1=9.5, Dia.=6'; DC=3/; 41 cm Newton (89x); Sergey E. Shurpakov (Observatory Taurus-1, Baran', Belarus)

2008 Apr. 26.84 UT: m1=11.1 ccd, Dia.=3.2'; DC=6/; 8 cm apochromat; Sergey E. Shurpakov (Observatory Taurus-1, Baran', Belarus)

2008 Apr. 26.45 UT: m1=7.3, Dia.=15'; 10x50 B; David A. J. Seargent (The Entrance, NSW, Australia)

2008 Apr. 26.37 UT: m1=8.2, Dia.=8.3’, DC=4; 25cm Newtonian/Dob f:5.0 (31x); Chris Wyatt (Walcha, NSW, Australia)

2008 Abr. 26.125 TU: m1=8,8:, Dia.=4,6’x 3,8’, DC=3/; SC 12,5cm (50x); Rodolfo Ferraiuolo y Miguel Castañer (San Rafael, Mendoza, Argentina) [con luna, Coma de forma oval-redondeada, elongado de Sud-Sudeste a Nor-Noroeste, con bajo brillo superficial, como un manchón blanquecino y difuso, de bordes muy vagos, mejorando visualmente con el uso de la visión periférica, apenas más brillante hacia el impreciso núcleo. Sin duda, la presencia de la Luna, redujo su visualización y el tamaño aparente del cometa]

thanks...

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/fkometes/image...04-29-50%25.JPG

Here's the 3D orbit from JPL... I can't see diagram...now, but I did study it for a long time...before disabled...

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C%2F2007+W1&orb=1

I can't post images...it seem that somebody or someone or something..???don't want VF to continue???

Paydro, ain't no one blocking you. You're not important, in fact, you're fucking insignificant. And just plain stupid, which is the reason you can't figure out how to post images.

hth mamao

Believe it or not we had snow again yesterday in Hawaii on top of Mauna Kea. This has been a most rare year with the volcano very active and spewing out all kinds of toxic stuff on one end of the island and snow on top of Mauna Kea for almost 6 months. That is not the norm for here in any sense of the word. Maybe snow for a few days, but six months and this late in the year? Usually snow would happen during the months of Dec-Feb and that's it. It's also been much cooler here on this end of the island as a result. Norm temps this time of year high 70s to low 80s. Now it is the high 60s to mid 70s. That's about 10 degrees difference. Temp on the west side near the ocean is 85 degrees almost daily so that hasn't changed all that much. Nor has it changed that much on the East side where it is in the 80s. But up north here, there is a deffinate difference.

My mother said it was snowing again yesterday in Joseph, Oregon and she still has 10 to 15 feet snow drifts from when the drive way was cleared out. It is a very late winter for them with no spring yet at their elevation of around 5000 feet. Usually by now, things would have heated up.

When I said I'd host it, I didn';t means the library of congress.

I yaint hosting that lot, couldn't be arsed to do one any more, talk about taking a mile............

Here we go again with another fear/doom thread. I think

Vet/Father wants a comet or asteroid to hit and have

lots of people die as a result. How very NWO of him and his ilk.