Vet/Father

Comet 2007 W1

463 posts in this topic

000866.jpg

No tail...

Some estimate it at @ 25 Dia arc(Central Coma)...

Outer shell...hugh...

elements... deadly gas...

might come within 0.017 au...or closer

size...Moon size...possible small-planet size...

geo/magnetic/lines/electrical....effected....

will effect earth

This Comet will (IS) effecting Earth...

As it gets closer and closer...

MORE bad weather, EQs, and VOLCANOES will be effected...

Any big space object(s) that comes close to Earth...dose have a effect...little or alot...

We don't need your comet death-wish either.

And by the way, there's nothing gives you special rights for siring offspring, most men can do it.

There may be the odd bimbo like Speares who shouldn't be left in control of a plastic doll, but most women make better parents than men - hence the trend to award custody to the mothers.

It's a decision based on 1000's of years of experience, not your generations right to rights.

Have a nice day.

yeah.

and women should be bare foot and pregnant too.

yeah!!

:happybirthday:

We are protected from incoming comets and astroids by alien technology so no worry there.

hmmph.

like it did my people any good.

So, will the dust envelope enclose us... or what?

We are protected from incoming comets and astroids by alien technology so no worry there.

hmmph.

like it did my people any good.

So, will the dust envelope enclose us... or what?

The MOID Earth data keeps changing...almost daily now...

first...

0.02+ au..

then..0.019 au...

then 0.018 au..

now at 0.017(rounded #'s) au...

everytime those numbers are lowered...the closer it is projected...

The outer shell...clouds...dust..gas...edge...might effect us...

and waiting on...new data...images...showing tail effect...on Earth orbital plane...

The comet have cyanogen (CN), which is a POISONOUS GAS...

This is why...its Green

I speet and peese on your steenkeeng comet greengo. :flip:

I fleep too.

Go pay child support you fucking dead beat.

Go pay child support you fucking dead beat.

Fuck Off Bitch and go get a fucking job, and learn how to support your sorry lazy ass fat bitch.

V/F keep up the good work

Ya deadbeat, keep up ignoring your kids so they can become a drain on society like yourself.

You make me sick you piece of shit.

Ya deadbeat, keep up ignoring your kids so they can become a drain on society like yourself.

Are you in love with vetfather?

Hello V/F

some 1770 events~

Prelude to Revolution, The Boston Massacre, The American Revolution begins,The seeds for the French revolution planted, Hapsburg & Bourbons unite, the Long Parliament formed in England, John Burke & John Wilkes activity, James Cook re-discovers Australia, the Industrial Revolution begins, Hegel, Wordsworth, Beethoven born, the General Church of the New Jerusalem (based on Swedenborg) is founded...

Gee... I hope this new comet doesn't cause strange events to sensitives like the last one did!

Words like false double-thinking, grapefruit trees, and the wind come to mind.

I see there's an alignment of the Sun, Earth, the comet, Venus & Mercury during the first week of June...Saturn & Uranus in opposition, with Jupiter adding energy to the vibrations of the alignment.

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C%2F2007+W1&orb=1

eta: back up your data ONLINE this time, V/F

Are you in love with vetfather?

Sure seem like it, girl, just write him ,and let him know ,you still love him :pithyflower:

:bananasex:

good thread, don't mind the static V/F

Hello V/F

some 1770 events~

Prelude to Revolution, The Boston Massacre, The American Revolution begins,The seeds for the French revolution planted, Hapsburg & Bourbons unite, the Long Parliament formed in England, John Burke & John Wilkes activity, James Cook re-discovers Australia, the Industrial Revolution begins, Hegel, Wordsworth, Beethoven born, the General Church of the New Jerusalem (based on Swedenborg) is founded...

Gee... I hope this new comet doesn't cause strange events to sensitives like the last one did!

Words like false double-thinking, grapefruit trees, and the wind come to mind.

I see there's an alignment of the Sun, Earth, the comet, Venus & Mercury during the first week of June...Saturn & Uranus in opposition, with Jupiter adding energy to the vibrations of the alignment.

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C%2F2007+W1&orb=1

eta: back up your data ONLINE this time, V/F

Most of those are pseudo-events. That is, they happen and unhappen at random depending upon the timeline. The Boston Massacre being a prime example.

:unsure:

Static? You call abandoning your family and leaving your children with no money static?

Go fuck yourself raw you sadistic cunt. This piece of shit is worse then a pedophile.

I guess the old saying-"judge not lest ye be judged" has been forgotten..........

I guess the old saying-"judge not lest ye be judged" has been forgotten..........

Says the drunk driver.

Static? You call abandoning your family and leaving your children with no money static?

Go fuck yourself raw you sadistic cunt. This piece of shit is worse then a pedophile.

listen bitch, why are you attacking vetfather? What are you afraid of ?

You must be one of those hate men bitches, so move right along and go eat some cunt, and go find a job and learn how to work.