Vet/Father

Comet 2007 W1

463 posts in this topic

good thread, don't mind the static V/F

Static? You call abandoning your family and leaving your children with no money static?

Go fuck yourself raw you sadistic cunt. This piece of shit is worse then a pedophile.

listen bitch, why are you attacking vetfather? What are you afraid of ?

You must be one of those hate men bitches, so move right along and go eat some cunt, and go find a job and learn how to work.

Because I have no respect for boys (he's far from a man) who abandon their children and then whine and bitch that they have to pay to support for them.

If he didn't want kids, he should have wrapped it up or have them aborted.

Static? You call abandoning your family and leaving your children with no money static?

Go fuck yourself raw you sadistic cunt. This piece of shit is worse then a pedophile.

You must be one of those hate men bitches, so move right along and go eat some cunt, and go find a job and learn how to work.

Because I have no respect for boys (he's far from a man) who abandon their children and then whine and bitch that they have to pay to support for them.

excuse me, but you forget VF raised his son on his own with no child support from mom son.

I think you forgot to read that

:rolleyes:

I heart the trolls here.

excuse me, but you forget VF raised his son on his own with no child support from mom son.

No, I read that. What about the other bastards he abandoned? Fuck them right?

No, I read that. What about the other bastards he abandoned? Fuck them right?

So, if you read that, so why are you attacking our vetfather here ?

What other are you refering too?

You just proved to us all, that you have no clue.

Again, let me ask you! Are You in Love with VF?

I'd love to kill the deadbeat, does that count?

So, you want to murder him?

why?

why?

Shits and giggles.

Beat the deadbeat dead.

why?

Shits and giggles.

Beat the deadbeat dead.

thank you, we got the info, we got you IP and location, be paying you a visit.

end of report

(Back to topic)

I knew this was a doom thread!

why?

Shits and giggles.

Beat the deadbeat dead.

thank you, we got the info, we got you IP and location, be paying you a visit.

end of report

Good, I'll put the coffee on and set out the cyanide filled donaughts pig.

(Back to topic)

I knew this was a doom thread!

Fuck you, the new topic is how vet is a dead beat fater who will be beat to death.

One of the things I remember reading somewhere is how often times new viruses or bacteria can be introduced to earth from some close-by flying coments/astroids.

It is worth taking note what this comet will do. There really isn't any worry with respect to an impact but there will very likely be more weird weather and wind as there tends to be electrical exchanges between the sun and fly-bys which impact the solar winds that affect earth.

One of the things I remember reading somewhere is how often times new viruses or bacteria can be introduced to earth from some close-by flying coments/astroids.

It is worth taking note what this comet will do. There really isn't any worry with respect to an impact but there will very likely be more weird weather and wind as there tends to be electrical exchanges between the sun and fly-bys which impact the solar winds that affect earth.

Don't try to change the subject cunt.

Hello V/F

some 1770 events~

Prelude to Revolution, The Boston Massacre, The American Revolution begins,The seeds for the French revolution planted, Hapsburg & Bourbons unite, the Long Parliament formed in England, John Burke & John Wilkes activity, James Cook re-discovers Australia, the Industrial Revolution begins, Hegel, Wordsworth, Beethoven born, the General Church of the New Jerusalem (based on Swedenborg) is founded...

Gee... I hope this new comet doesn't cause strange events to sensitives like the last one did!

Words like false double-thinking, grapefruit trees, and the wind come to mind.

I see there's an alignment of the Sun, Earth, the comet, Venus & Mercury during the first week of June...Saturn & Uranus in opposition, with Jupiter adding energy to the vibrations of the alignment.

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C%2F2007+W1&orb=1

eta: back up your data ONLINE this time, V/F

In ancient times people didn't have a very good understanding of what comets really were or where they came from. They were seen as very unusual objects in the sky, and very temporary in nature as well. In some societies it was often a sign of bad events in the future when a comet arrived, associated with the death of a king or a significant military defeat. In other countries comets were considered to bring good luck, bringing increased fertility and more food. The ancient Chinese astronomers seem to have done the best job of actually recording when comets appeared in the sky, and left detailed descriptions of what they looked like and approximately where in the sky each comet was seen.

Even as recently as the 1910 appearance of Halley's Comet there was widespread panic when it was discovered that the Earth might pass through the tail of that comet. The panic was over the possibility of gases from the comet flooding the atmosphere of the Earth with poison. The reality was that there is so little gas in a comet tail that there is no measurable effect in the content of the Earth's atmosphere when an event like this occurs

So far...we have two major events(over 100,000 dead from storm, and high waters...Volcano...Major UFOs sightlings)

I also feel the energy level is raising...more hatred toward others...and thanks for that advice...

I see that I have a big fan here...who like me alot... Some people handle fear in there ways...

In this case...Kill the messenger, but she don't realize by attacking me...is not the key to the soluation.

I will keep going on this, until it passes...

this is what i do

You are so right on target...for example...

25983701.jpg

for the record...I never stated this comet is going to hit...So, my sweet heart who loves me can rest alittle and chill out...I am reporting a big space object coming close to Earth...which might be effecting planet...last time this happened was in 1770...

thanks

:teotwin:

This is a good thread, VF. I'm sorry you've been trolled for absolutely no reason.

Thanks for bringing it here.

2008 May. 06.52 UT: m1=6.7, Dia.=19.6’, DC=5; 25cm Newt/Dob f:5 (x31); Chris Wyatt (Walcha, NSW, Australia) [No tail observed. Elongated coma is still to NNE]

2008 May. 06.014 UT: m1=7.5, Dia.=15, DC=2; 20cm. L (48x); Erwin Salazar (Cusco,Perú)

2008 Mai. 06.00 UT: m1=7.0, Dia.=25', DC=3; 7X50 B; Marco Goiato (Araçatuba, Brasil)

2008 May. 05.39 UT: m1=6.9, Dia,=14.7’, DC=5; 25cm Newt/Dob f:5 (x31); Chris Wyatt (Walcha, NSW, Australia) [No tail observed. Elongated coma to NNE]

2008 Mai. 05.10 UT: m1=7.1, Dia.=20', DC=3; 7X50 B; Marco Goiato (Araçatuba, Brasil) [nuvens]

2008 May. 05.010 UT: m1=7.6, Dia.=15, DC=2; 20cm. L (48x); Erwin Salazar (Cusco, Perú)

===========

there are other reports of 20+

-----

http://cometas.astronomiaonline.com/report...ortes.asp?id=93