http://www.pierpaoloricci.it/news_eng.htm

===

Comet C/2007 N3 Lulin in approach

Comet 17P/Holmes in outburst, magnitude 5

Comet 2007 W1 Boattini in outburst

NORTHERN AURORA :

Solar situation : calm

OTHER NEWS :

In the course of the Mt.Lemmon Survey A. Boattini discovered a comet of magnitude 18 near the border of

the constellations Virgo/Leo on Nov. 20, 2007. Comet C/2007 W1 (Boattini) presented a condensed 6x7" coma

and a very faint 9" tail in p.a. 293°. It will pass perihelion in June 2008 and could reach magnitude 6.

In mid-June it will pass earth at a distance of only 0.20 AU (IAUC 8899 / MPEC 2008-B22). However, at both

dates the comet will not be visible for mid-European observers. For them it will disappear below the evening

horizon in mid-May (expected to be of magnitude 8), after moving through the constellations Corvus, Crater

and Hydra. In mid-July it will reappear above the morning horizon (at magnitude 7) in Cetus, thereafter

moving through Aries and Pisces.

From February until the start of April 2008 the comet showed a very rapid evolution. According to 30

international observations its brightness increased from 15 mag to 9 mag, its coma diameter from less than 2'

to more than 10'. Consequently the degree of condensation decreased from DC 4-5 to DC 3-4.

The brightness evolution can be well described by the formula

m = 6.5m + 5×log D + 19×log r

If this rapid brightening should continue the comet would reach 2nd magnitude around the dates of perigee

(June 12, distance 0.210 AU) and perihelion (June 24)! However, the coma would then be in the order of

about 1° (contrary to the 20' for a maximum brightness of 6 mag). In this case it could show a visual tail

of up to 10° long (instead of 1°), which, however, would be of rather low surface brightness.

Around perigee it will be a very difficult object for every location on earth, because it will then move

between the earth and sun.

After the conjunction with the sun, mid-European observers should glimpse it for the first time in mid-July

above the eastern morning horizon. It could then still be of magnitude 3.5-4.0 (coma: 30', tail: 5°).

Although this positive scenario is very temporary, the comet should be closely followed until it will

disappear above the western evening horizon in mid-May.

=====

I Can't link up to that news...I am using OLD PC with very limited juice, and slow as hell too...

can't see date of outbrust...

can anybody with stronger PC please...pass-on this infromations...

I know of 2 prior outbrust reports...

17P(Homles) on Oct of 2007

and 29P...on Jan 15th of 2008....

This is the first time , about 2007 W1

Q.---> IS this new???

Informations and updates HARD to get now !!!

The dia arc data is 6 days long...

Last image was from May 14th...

I don't know!

Days like this, I miss Kent.

Vet Father, I don't have unlimited amounts of time to devote, and I am surrounded here by minds far more educated than mine in regards to astronomy, but..

How can I help? What sources have you been using? what exactly is the information you need?

Thank You :rose:

Can you access article , about outbrust of 2007 W1.

I am wondering if there is a link to that story?

I am hoping and wishing that somebody with better knowledge with numbers can confirm my data, or prove me wrong...

I used to email Kent with alot of prior data, before posting, or just passed-on info, and he decided if it passed the mustard...God, I miss him too...

thanks again. I honor that alot.

---

What time of day do they post updates?

The updates are very slow now...

I wonder why?

I had links to other forum sites from the EU...

I don't have it anymore...

I can't remember them...

I tryed google, but no luck....

I don't know

Vet/Father

As I stated in the beginning of this thread...This will be my last thread...

After this is passed...so am I

I hope you don't mean that, Vet/Father.

I don't post much on your threads but I do read them.

Your input is very valuable.

What am I missing?

May 9th had the closest fly by on that chart, in the single digits of LD......the rest of the month are double digit LD.

---

---

What am I missing?

May 9th had the closest fly by on that chart, in the single digits of LD......the rest of the month are double digit LD.

are you refering to JPL 3D orbit ?

the link in your post here......

outbrust report of C/2007 W1.

http://www.pierpaoloricci.it/news_eng.htm

Vet/Father

As I stated in the beginning of this thread...This will be my last thread...

After this is passed...so am I

I hope you don't mean that, Vet/Father.

I don't post much on your threads but I do read them.

Your input is very valuable.

I am tired, and old...

I had two sites taken away from me...

My main PC is gone...using back-up, and its hard on me...

Sometime I feel this mission I am on...is coming to an end...

I been around the internet... now for 12+ years...

I covered so much, I wish that my writing skills would improved, but as you can see...I am still the same...

I lost alot...recently..alot...

I am having a super hard time recovering...

I lost faith too...I feel dirty, and lost...not pure...used...beaten down...almost destroyed...etc...etc..etc...

I am tired , and pray to God...just take me home...

I don't want to fight anymore...and exposing them...

The beast is too powerful...

I covered alot of topics...and provided simple soluations..., but everytime it grows(sites)...they are taken out....

I believe in my soul, and spirit that ...brb

====

I'd saved so many lives...I have alot awards,Army medals-5-, newspaper articles to prove this...

I wish I could show you them...all

maybe , after I fix my main PC...I will span them and show you all...my journey, and how many times I risked my own life to save others...

God and Family is the force that can save us all...

in a nutshell...

You are not a quitter.

We're all tired.

We're all ODd on nooze of every disaster and even those on the way.

But you can't quit.

You will fight 'til the end.

---

Yes VF--many of us are tired and weary of fight.

The result of our struggles is small at best. In fact, sometimes the only affirmations I get to ease my pain is through

meeting others who do the same. Often, I simply have to withdrawl from the internet and other sources of discomfort

in order to salvage any remaining semblance of sanity and keep my balance. But always returning to fight another day.

I thank you for the effort and inner strength you invoke to keep the Truth peircing through the clouds of darkness that

relentlessly gather over our planet and in our souls. If was prophesied that these times would bring every soul to its knees,

the weeping and knashing of teeth relieved only when God decides we've had enough..

HANG IN THERE.......................

---

Cometa C/2007 W1 (Boattini)

Primer reporte publicado el 08/02/2008

2008 May. 17.05 UT: m1=6.5, Dia.=10', DC=1; 20x80 B; Alexandre Amorim (Florianopolis, Brasil) [moonlight]

2008 Mai. 16.92 UT: m1=6.1, Dia.=23', DC=2; 7X50 B; Marco Goiato (Araçatuba, Brasil) [Luar]

2008 May. 16.06 UT: m1=6.2, Dia=12', DC=0/; 20x80 B; Alexandre Amorim (Florianopolis, Brasil) [moonlight]

2008 Mai. 15.92 UT: m1=6.2, Dia.=23', DC=2; 7X50 B; Marco Goiato (Araçatuba, Brasil) [Luar]

2008 Mai. 14.96 UT: m1=6.2, Dia.=23', DC=2; 7X50 B; Marco Goiato (Araçatuba, Brasil) [Luar]

2008 May. 14.89 UT: m1=6.4, Dia.=10', DC=0; 10x50 B; Alexandre Amorim (Florianopolis, Brasil) [moonlight]

2008 Mai. 13.98 UT: m1=6.3, Dia.=25', DC=2; 7X50 B; Marco Goiato (Araçatuba, Brasil) [Luar]

2008 May. 13.93 UT: m1=6.5, Dia.=12', DC=2; 7x50 B; Alexandre Amorim (Florianopolis, Brasil) [moonlight]

2008 Mai. 13.02 UT: m1=6.4:, Dia.=20', DC=2; 7X50 B; Marco Goiato (Araçatuba, Brasil) [Luar]

2008 May. 12.02 UT: m1=6.5, Dia.=15', DC=1; 10x50 B; Alexandre Amorim (Florianopolis, Brasil) [moonlight]

2008 Mai. 11.97 UT: m1=6.5, Dia.=25', DC=2; 7X50 B; Marco Goiato (Araçatuba, Brasil) [Luar]

2008 May. 11.93 UT: m1=6.3, Dia.=25', DC=3; 25x100 B; Juan José González (Valdoré, alt. 980 m, León, España) [Estimación difícil en binoculares 10x50 por la baja altitud (12º) e interferencia lunar]

2008 Mai. 10.92 UT: m1=6.6, Dia.=25', DC=2/; 7X50 B; Marco Goiato (Araçatuba, Brasil) [Luar]

====

It seem the outbrust report is true....brb...with May 15th image

look closely at Black-n-white on left...You can barely see outer outine....like holmes

also..NO TAIL yet...

C2007W1_20080515_muler.jpg

===

ANOTHER 25 DIA ARC REPORT...

http://www.shopplaza.nl/astro/cometobs/07W1OBS.

---

---

The result of our struggles is small at best. In fact, sometimes the only affirmations I get to ease my pain is through

meeting others who do the same. Often, I simply have to withdrawl from the internet and other sources of discomfort

in order to salvage any remaining semblance of sanity and keep my balance. But always returning to fight another day.

I thank you for the effort and inner strength you invoke to keep the Truth peircing through the clouds of darkness that

relentlessly gather over our planet and in our souls. If was prophesied that these times would bring every soul to its knees,

the weeping and knashing of teeth relieved only when God decides we've had enough..

THANKS...I am cool now...just depress...I got to push forward with this thread....Something is wrong here...very wrong, but info is very limited now...

Vet/Father,

If it wasn't for all your hard work, I wouldn't know anything about this comet right now. Thank you

THANKS...I am cool now...just depress...I got to push forward with this thread....Something is wrong here...very wrong, but info is very limited now...

Vet/Father,

If it wasn't for all your hard work, I wouldn't know anything about this comet right now. Thank you

thanks Kimberly...

it should of turned by now...?

still coming right at us...

waiting on newer images...of today...or Sunday...

The problem now is that the moon is bright , so it makes it hard for sky watcher now...

:rose:

Is this the Blue Star of Hopi Prophecy or Just a NASA Superhype?

For some, NASA’s announcement on May 14, 2008, was a major disappointment. Before the news conference Enterprise Mission’s director Richard C. Hoagland speculated that NASA would finally confirm the existence of an exoplanet. UFO researcher Paola Harris even believed, wishfully perhaps, that the agency would disclose the discovery of alien artifacts. After all, NASA’s own website had touted the finding as “…an object in our Galaxy astronomers have been hunting for more than 50 years.”

What NASA actually found was prosaically named G1.9+0.3. This supernova exploded only about 140 years ago near the center of our Milky Way Galaxy 26,000 light-years away. The star’s demise nevertheless remained undetected by optical telescopes because it had been obscured by a dense mass of gas and dust. The remnant of the blast, however, could be seen by both the Chandra telescope, which is an X-ray observatory in orbit, and the Very Large Array (VLA), a Y-shaped configuration of 27 radio telescopes in New Mexico.

supernova_galactic_center_web.jpg

Besides being the youngest supernova ever found in our own spiral galaxy, G1.9 had some unusual properties. “The high expansion velocities and extreme particle energies that have been generated are unprecedented and should stimulate deeper studies of the object with Chandra and the Very Large Array.” http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/chandra/news/08-062.html

At the news conference one NASA scientist stated that it is the only object in its class becoming increasingly brighter. Thus, the shell of hot gas and high-energy particles that the explosion generated is still apparently growing at an astounding rate. “In the case of G1.9+0.3 the material is expanding outwards at almost 35 million miles per hour, or about 5% the speed of light, an unprecedented expansion speed for a supernova remnant. Another superlative for G1.9+0.3 is that it has generated the most energetic electrons ever seen in a supernova remnant.” http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2008/g19

This, then, is clearly an astronomical anomaly.

The Hopi of northern Arizona have a prophecy of the End Times. They say that toward the final phase of our current Fourth World, the Blue Star Kachina (Sakwa Sohu) will dance in the village plaza and then remove his mask. For a kachina to remove his mask during one of these annual sacred rituals is indeed unprecedented. This extraordinary event is tantamount to apostasy and will cause the total abandonment of the Hopi ceremonial cycle.

The result will trigger a further imbalance of the Earth’s natural processes. (Tragic reminders of this within the past week include Cyclone Nargis, which killed over 128,000 people in Myanmar, and a 7.9 magnitude earthquake in the Szechuan Province of China, with a current death toll of 15,000 and rising.) Although unconfirmed, the removal of the Blue Star Kachina’s mask is rumored to have recently occurred.

The Hopi have predicted that after this happens a blue star will appear in the sky and the end of the age is soon to follow. (See my article “The Hopi Blue Star: Comets, Supernovae, and the Coming Catastrophe” at http://www.mondovista.com/kachina.)

orange_blue_supernova_web.jpg

The composite image displays the 1985 VLA image in blue surrounded by the 2007 Chandra image in orange. It shows a 16% expansion during the 22 years.

Referring to this photo, I might add: the Hopi predicted that soon after the arrival of the Blue Star Kachina, the Red Star Kachina (Paha Sohu) would come and act as the Purifier. Are we seeing these two kachinas arriving in tamdem?

What is the significance of this supernova erupting shortly after the end of the American Civil War? It was, we remember, a period when the United States began to assume its dominant position as a global superpower. Does this nation’s hegemony in part determine the world’s destiny?

Are we receiving a signal from the heart of our galaxy where a massive black hole is thought to exist? The Maya referred to this region as the Hunab K’u, the Only Giver of Movement and Measure. This may be yet another ominous signpost we move toward on the strange road to 2012.

[Also check out the cool NASA animation, MPEG, 6.8 MB.They sure are good at that! http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2008/g19/...Zoom_sm_web.mpg ]

milky_way_web.jpg

http://ufomagazine.squarespace.com/guest-b...asa-superh.html