Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JOEY

PROXY WHORE WEEKLY

98 posts in this topic

phw42.jpg

IALREADYTOOKASHITTODAY,THANKS.

Joey,whyisyourpostinvisible?Ihavetoquoteitandthenc&ptothebrowsweranditsnotfunanymore.

:gaah:

Butotherthanthatitwasfreakinghilarious!

:applause:

:love:

the face looks sunburned!

:applause:

THAT WENCH HAS A VERY HIGH BELLY BUTTON THERE

ALMOST UNUSUALLY HIGH IN HER ABDOMEN

AND WHAT IS THAT LIST OF WORDS OR NUMBERS THERE VISIBLE IN THE THAT PHOTOSHOPPED PIC?

RIGHT THERE TATTED ON HER BELLY? ABOVE THE LINE OF TEXT?

?

GLAD I HAVE NO FUCKING TATTS ON MY BODY

AND THAT I HAVE SOME OTHER IDENTIFIERS THAT CAN PROVE WHO I AM.

AHEM

THINGS NOTICED

THIS WENCH IS NOT A MOMMY YET AS HER NIPPLES ARE ROSEBUD PINK

SHE HAS WHAT APPEARS TO BE SOME SORT OF ZIT OR SPIDERBITE OR HICKEY ON HER TIT (?)

SHE HAS ~VERY~ THIN ANKLES, SLENDER CALVES, AND HIGH KNEECAPS

I WOULD ESTIMATE SHE IS A MINIMUM OF 5 FOOT 7. I AM FIVE FOOT FIVE. MAYBE THIS IS A COUSIN FROM IRELAND?

I SURE HOPE JOEY IS NOT TRYING TO PASS THIS PIC OFF AS 'SOMEBODY ELSE' TO THE MEMBERSHIP HERE

OR WAS THAT TAKEN IN HIS DAD'S BASEMENT/ HIDDEN CAM TEENYBOPPER ROMPER ROOM?

IN THAT CASE, LET'S SEE JAMIE AGAIN AS HER ROSY PINK NIPPLES WERE MUCH MORE DELICATE ON A BRIGHT REDHEAD THAN THESE

Reminds me of Druthers to be honest....

TOLD TIMMY TO STOP CONTACTING ME, AS THAT IS CRIMINAL HARASSMENT

HERE IS THE REST OF HIS MAILING LIST

SUGGEST DON USE THIS AS A RESOURCE TO CONTACT BERNIE AND LEE AND ASK ABOUT OPUS DEI AND AUNT ROSEMARY AND THE ORPHANAGE

Gas Savings heck this out‏

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe

Sent: Sat 5/24/08 9:32 PM

To: Arasmit@aol.com (Arasmit@aol.com); Joe Beardsley (rombout@bellsouth.net); bern623@sbcglobal.net (bern623@sbcglobal.net); bnauman4221@wowway.com (bnauman4221@wowway.com); ceeduke@comcast.net (ceeduke@comcast.net); Nelson Ellis (zariezire@yahoo.com); fmcolliflower@charter.net (fmcolliflower@charter.net); Katie Hackman (katie.hackman@gmail.com); HaroldMA53@aol.com (HaroldMA53@aol.com); Jnnauman@aol.com (Jnnauman@aol.com); jvartanian@hotmail.com (jvartanian@hotmail.com); Francie Kelly (frankbpl@yahoo.com); Suzanne McNamee (suz804@msn.com); Lori Mooney (comet1577@hotmail.com); Ryan Mooney (rmooney@wisc.edu); patrickasmith@ameritech.net (patrickasmith@ameritech.net); Robertn45@aol.com (Robertn45@aol.com); Dick Rogers (escaton@aol.com); Katie Sweeney (kt_sweeney@yahoo.com); Tim Sweeney (arasmit@sbcglobal.net); Tom Sweeney (thomasweeney@sbcglobal.net); terrybill2@hotmail.com (terrybill2@hotmail.com); Tfn920@aol.com (Tfn920@aol.com); Frank Berzinis (flamingo@niia.net); Jim Blue (Jim.Blue@BP.Com); Ron Elwood (cobblestone@core.com); Bill Fiegle (bidecach@sbcglobal.net); Dale Fieldhouse (fieldhouserefrig@aol.com); Harry Goode (harrycgoode@hotmail.com); Sandy Kauffman (lfkauffman@comcast.net); Joe McDaniel (jgmcdaniel@aol.com); Glen Rhodes (gkrhodes@ameritech.net); Wallace R Richardson (sirwinchester@sbcglobal.net); Chuck Shike (dd887@aol.com); Jim Yackel (jeyackel@sbcglobal.net)

LoL

TOLD TIMMY TO STOP CONTACTING ME, AS THAT IS CRIMINAL HARASSMENT

HERE IS THE REST OF HIS MAILING LIST

SUGGEST DON USE THIS AS A RESOURCE TO CONTACT BERNIE AND LEE AND ASK ABOUT OPUS DEI AND AUNT ROSEMARY AND THE ORPHANAGE

Gas Savings heck this out‏

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe

Sent: Sat 5/24/08 9:32 PM

To: Arasmit@aol.com (Arasmit@aol.com); Joe Beardsley (rombout@bellsouth.net); bern623@sbcglobal.net (bern623@sbcglobal.net); bnauman4221@wowway.com (bnauman4221@wowway.com); ceeduke@comcast.net (ceeduke@comcast.net); Nelson Ellis (zariezire@yahoo.com); fmcolliflower@charter.net (fmcolliflower@charter.net); Katie Hackman (katie.hackman@gmail.com); HaroldMA53@aol.com (HaroldMA53@aol.com); Jnnauman@aol.com (Jnnauman@aol.com); jvartanian@hotmail.com (jvartanian@hotmail.com); Francie Kelly (frankbpl@yahoo.com); Suzanne McNamee (suz804@msn.com); Lori Mooney (comet1577@hotmail.com); Ryan Mooney (rmooney@wisc.edu); patrickasmith@ameritech.net (patrickasmith@ameritech.net); Robertn45@aol.com (Robertn45@aol.com); Dick Rogers (escaton@aol.com); Katie Sweeney (kt_sweeney@yahoo.com); Tim Sweeney (arasmit@sbcglobal.net); Tom Sweeney (thomasweeney@sbcglobal.net); terrybill2@hotmail.com (terrybill2@hotmail.com); Tfn920@aol.com (Tfn920@aol.com); Frank Berzinis (flamingo@niia.net); Jim Blue (Jim.Blue@BP.Com); Ron Elwood (cobblestone@core.com); Bill Fiegle (bidecach@sbcglobal.net); Dale Fieldhouse (fieldhouserefrig@aol.com); Harry Goode (harrycgoode@hotmail.com); Sandy Kauffman (lfkauffman@comcast.net); Joe McDaniel (jgmcdaniel@aol.com); Glen Rhodes (gkrhodes@ameritech.net); Wallace R Richardson (sirwinchester@sbcglobal.net); Chuck Shike (dd887@aol.com); Jim Yackel (jeyackel@sbcglobal.net)

:damned:

JOEYRULES!!!!!!

:fuze:

More defiler, less bullshit.

I bought you a new drool cup.

pag16-P1040233.jpg

Happy Belated Birthday, Def.

Yeah, your search for things my dick will fit in continues.

You'll have to wait until Christmas for that gift...

thimble_large.jpg

But, lucky for you, I already have it picked out.

I love this stuff.........Such happy stuff!

Thanks Joey!

That's PWR, we're all about the happy.

:mua:

I'M FUCKING CRAZY AND SO ARE THEY

I'm not crazy...

But the voices in my head are.

:damned:

JOEY! :cheer:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0