Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devon

Here starts Devon's early August story

263 posts in this topic

fat-dog.jpg

LEIA POSTS AS DEVON HER HALTER TOP EGROE AND WE STAND BACK A PLUSST.

I don't know what you're trying to say, "halter of you know who" ;), but that dog is all messed up! Is that a photoshop job?

either that or it's stuffed

bad taxidermy.

I think the inset photo is the puppy photo and the larger one is the grownup photo. The markings look the same. My parents used to have an English Bulldog and they are so sloppy, slobbery, messy . . . but there's never blew up like that one.

Bonsai dog!

Devon:

You dont know me, I am just a reader. I liked this story alot. It reminds me of small town where I grew up in VT, your not from here is right LLOOLL

I like alternative universe stories.

keep writing

:hugs:

Just woke up and saw additional comments...

Thanks to all.

LOL to Leia and Faydra for trying to look up details in story. I liked the Cavalier pics. I just made up the brand name, however.

I was fascinated that there might be a place where Budweiser is unknown. That would truly be an alternate universe.

Also, thanks for the introduction to Dan Brown. I had never heard of him before. Actually, I don't read much, so it is possible that I accidentally construct one of my stories in a way that resembles another author. In the work that I do, I don't have as much time as I would like to read fiction---although econ is mostly fiction these days, LOL.

Again, thanks for reading and commenting. I take note of the criticisms too. Perhaps more of a plot would have helped I agree.

Since I began writing on chat forums, I always try to keep my stuff relatively short.

More to come when I get a chance. Yes, West Texas. I never set a foot there, but I have been fascinated by Loving County ever since Jody first mentioned it and I did the googling on it. Totally deserted place except for 40 or so scattered people.

Reminds me of a place in the Massif Central I once visited on a school outing as a kid. D├ępartement du Cantal. You don't usually think of France as deserted, but that place is---as well as a few others in the Auvergne and the Vosges. Deserted places interest me, or at least the few inhabitants do.

Dr. Woo, I can relate to your language thing. I get most of my ideas on the subway going from Manhattan to Brooklyn and back and forth. I like to listen to people talking. I heard a boy last night around 3am as I was going home. He could not have been older than ten, no way. He told an older lady who was with him these exact words:

"I've always wanted to fuck Mariella."

She smiled at him. Could have been his mother. Kids start young these days.

Thanks again to all. See you tonight. I need to get more sleep. Brooklyn is too noisy during the day to sleep.

Love,

Devon

So...is your wife jewish too?

No, I am not Jewish and neither is my wife.

It is a myth that only Jews live in Brooklyn.

I am an atheist and my wife is still a spooky, spooky Catholic.

Devon

Devon

So you really are going to deny your heritage for pwr?

I see how you operate as I know you were raised jewish....

But hey...it's your life.

Now go tell your grandparents you aren't jewish.

Devon

Devon

Far as I know, no one was ever Jewish in my family.

But so what? I live around and work with old fashioned European Jews every day.

As an economist, I spend a lot of time cursing Jews. But I have good reason to as an insider. But it is not these taxi-driving Jews I dislike. It's the masters of world economy that I fear.

Devon

Everybody has a little hebrew blood in them by now. Like it or not, the races have mixed to the point that very few can claim they are close to a pure bloodline (possibly obscure amazon tribes, maybe some aboriginal) The last of the pure bloodlines went extinct shortly after the death of Jesus.

Your writing style doesn't remind me so much of Dan Brown as much as the possible use of symbols. Symbols are a powerful means of transmitting information and perhaps they come from the subconscious. :damned:

Loving, Texas has a population of 67 as of 2000. I looked it up yesterday. In terms of wealthy, it's one of the wealthiest counties in the US (per capita?).

Your writing style doesn't remind me so much of Dan Brown as much as the possible use of symbols. Symbols are a powerful means of transmitting information and perhaps they come from the subconscious. :damned:

Loving, Texas has a population of 67 as of 2000. I looked it up yesterday. In terms of wealthy, it's one of the wealthiest counties in the US (per capita?).

Okay, thanks for the update. Back when Jody wrote about it, there were fewer people registered. Maybe a few babies were born. The county seat of Mentone sounds spooky too.

As for wealth, it would have to be per capita. Small population, lots of land ownership. That's the way it goes. I think I have new, but fictional, angle on the place.

Also, I do think symbols arise from the subconscious. We use them without knowing why.

Love,

Devon

Everybody has a little hebrew blood in them by now. Like it or not, the races have mixed to the point that very few can claim they are close to a pure bloodline (possibly obscure amazon tribes, maybe some aboriginal) The last of the pure bloodlines went extinct shortly after the death of Jesus.

Jews in NYC have the best food, of course.

We still have a large impoverished Jewish population, mostly of Eastern European immigrants. It's their children who will ascend one day.

I doubt anyone born to a French family has a pure bloodline. France has been trampled over and raped too many times. I am probably a Mongol or whatever.

Devon

Great story Devon!!

;)

I still want to have your baby!!

:kiss:

Great story Devon!!

;)

I still want to have your baby!!

:kiss:

SOME PPL JUST LIVE ON THE FRINGES AND THEN DIVE IN TO SAY SWEET NOTHINGS TO DEVEN WHEN EVER THEY GET A CHANCE.

GET A LIFE!!!

I wasted that post with "my friend posts on a forum" tier ...................... hacked characture

Makes me want to go out looking for Cavalier Beer!!!

Weird as hell....

:unsure:

Devon--GOOD STORY. You should be publishing. Wasting yr time here and with $$ trading. Publish.

:crazy::candle:

tight_jeans_sexy_girl.jpg

Devon

Lower tier here. I am looking up at you.

You are some where up there.

L.Tier

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0