Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devon

Here starts Devon's early August story

263 posts in this topic

Hot%20Girl%20on%20Gril%20action.jpg

DEVON I READ YOUR STORY WHILE SITTING ON THE GAS GRILL WARMING UP. MY SHORTS CAUGHT ON FIRE BUT IT WAS SO GOOD I JUST KEPT READING AND BRAISED MY BUTT BEFORE THE END.

:roar:

So what tier are devon followers who sit on grills?

This sounds like kin of your's dev-boy.

August 7, 2008

Another Day, Another Republican Sex Scandal

And another rethuglican sick fucker

Missouri state Rep. Scott Muschany(R-Sickfuck), was indicted today in connection with a reported sexual assault of a 14-year-old girl on May 17, the day after this year's Legislative session ended.The alleged victim is the daughter of a state employee. The girl's mother and Muschany -- who is married and has two children -- were romantically involved, the woman said.

Muschany surprised many in political circles by announcing in late May that he was not running again this November. At the time he said he wanted to spend more time with his family.

What is the fucking deal with these sexually repressed sick fucks? Is it that they couln't get laid until they were in their thirties by an aging old semi toothless hooker and now they want to make up for lost time? I bet that he actually thinks this 14 y.o. "asked for it." And just how in the fucking fuckcan a grown man feel a sexual attraction to a 14 y.o.? A 14 y.o. is a child whether they look like it or not.

Another Republican protecting the sanctity of marriage between a man a woman and sex with a 14 year old.

Time to send his ASS to Pound Me In The Sphincter Federal Prison for some butthole bingo with Bubba.

grace.jpg

Devon!!!!

It's me.

You're you.

We're we.

Oui oui

Devon...Devon...Devon...such screwy fiction? Carry on. I love it.

DEVON I READ YOUR STORY WHILE SITTING ON THE GAS GRILL WARMING UP. MY SHORTS CAUGHT ON FIRE BUT IT WAS SO GOOD I JUST KEPT READING AND BRAISED MY BUTT BEFORE THE END.

OMG!!!

:unsure:

OMG!!!

Male AV's idea of a rump roast? :dunno:

OMG!!!

Male AV's idea of a rump roast? :dunno:

Shit! I hate my computer! :sui:

DEVON'S IDEA OF A FICTION FOLLOWING WOMEN SITTING ON GRILLS AND SCANTILY DRESSED LASSES IN TIGHT JEANS. USUAL DEVON.

DEVON'S IDEA OF A FICTION FOLLOWING WOMEN SITTING ON GRILLS AND SCANTILY DRESSED LASSES IN TIGHT JEANS. USUAL DEVON.

Thats right, blame the posts of scantily clad women on Devon. I guess it is his fault that they like him. They should post more often IMO..............eye candy is always nice

Thats right, blame the posts of scantily clad women on Devon. I guess it is his fault that they like him. They should post more often IMO..............eye candy is always nice

Yeah, yeah!!! What Woo said. If I bring the comely lasses, so much the better!!

:cheer:

YOU DO SEEM TO BRING THEM.

THE DEVON CONNECTION.

Good stories but my conviction is that Devon is just the last one in a long line of connections that date back to Timmistral and Joey Leguay and to Diane Decay as well.

I see a long internet continuity here.

I see a long chain of creative people here, starting with the ones I said above.

Their goal was to divert the internet into some kind of creative writing outlet.

This goes back to around 1999.l

I'm very sure of it.

Devon is just their lastest creation.

Who knows?

Whatever....but Devons storys are good. Always.

Whatever....but Devons storys are good. Always.

Yes, they are. But Devon was the sort who was marginalizd when the web began----the creative original kind of person. Now they are coming back.

PRAISE THE LORD.

PRAISE THE LORD.

Okay...so Devvy reprsents the new wave of possters....no c/p no utub.... no bullshit...pllp saying things from their exp and from their heart.

BRING IT ON.

THE DEVON CONNECTION.

Good stories but my conviction is that Devon is just the last one in a long line of connections that date back to Timmistral and Joey Leguay and to Diane Decay as well.

I see a long internet continuity here.

I see a long chain of creative people here, starting with the ones I said above.

Their goal was to divert the internet into some kind of creative writing outlet.

This goes back to around 1999.l

I'm very sure of it.

Devon is just their lastest creation.

Who knows?

:thumb: Got it in one!

Okay...so Devvy reprsents the new wave of possters....no c/p no utub.... no bullshit...pllp saying things from their exp and from their heart.

BRING IT ON.

Yes, Devvy is to be commended for restraint in the use of c/p and utub but as for the rest:

The Man in the High Castle Philip K. Dick 1962

The Divide William Overgard 1980

And for a complete list of how this theme has been done to death on all tiers prior to Devon:

The World Hitler Never Made

By Gavriel David Rosenfeld

What if the Nazis had triumphed in the Second World War What if Adolf Hitler had escaped Berlin for the jungles of Latin America in 1945 Gavriel Rosenfeld's pioneering study explores why such counterfactual questions on the subject of Nazism have proliferated in recent years within Western popular culture. Examining a wide range of novels, short stories, films, television programmes, plays, comic books, and scholarly essays that have appeared in Great Britain, the United States, and Germany since 1945, Rosenfeld shows how the portrayal of historical events that never happened reflects the evolving memory of the Third Reich's real historical legacy. He concludes that the shifting representation of Nazism in works of alternate history, as well as the popular reactions to them, highlights their subversive role in promoting the normalization of the Nazi past in Western memory.

Subjects

National characteristics, World War, 1939-1945/ Germany, Imaginary histories/ History and criticism

More details

The World Hitler Never Made: Alternate History and the Memory of Nazism

By Gavriel David Rosenfeld

Published by Cambridge University Press, 2005

ISBN 0521847060, 9780521847063

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0