Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devon

The Devon Report by Devon

88 posts in this topic

Enough of these PMs. I just can't answer them all.

So here is The Devon Report for now:

1) I have had a successful (so far) reconciliation with my wife.

2) I mourn the disappearance of Grace on The Scroll and said so.

3) I admire The Goddess's attempts to write installement fiction

4) I am still arm wrestling the young studs in places where most of you here would never dare cross the threshhold, et je gagne comme toujours...even at my advanced 44 years of age. The odometer flipped over on 4/10, and some of you were kind enough to call that to my attention.

5) The "dead kid" avatar which offended so many of you is still making the so-called "dead kid" (Gabriel Barlow--not Wolrab) split his sides every time it is mentioned. It was a successuful attention getting device for people who crave that sort of attention, and

Barlow did. He is a far cooler guy alive, and, of course, he has never been dead and basks in the dead talk about him here. You just have to know these people and how their minds work.

6) On scribd.com and booksie.com I am nearing several thousands of hits with my 20 stories. I have been featured several times, and unknown people are downloading me. My stories ---unprotected--- are popping up in off-shoot publications. Google my full name. The pages go on forever. I get bored reading about myself.

7) My wife is now a drug abuse counselor and has some clients. Soon she will make more money than I do trading world currency, and then she will be able to attract a better man than me, LOL.

8) I am still writing fiction, and I am still getting weekly requests to anthologize, all of which I accept without payment. There may come a day when you see my face (in the Cubs ballcap) on book covers all over the place.

9) I still troll here under the original guise of Guest. Certain prescient ones always know it is me.

10) I am not keeping Leia, Grace or Sugar captive in my cellar. But that is a writer's fantasy. Grace and I could discuss lofty topics. Leia could cook and clean. And I would become passionate with Sugar in Stevie's absence. Or maybe upon sight, we could distribute these roles differently.

11) The most knowledgeable poster on ALL boards is Heidi known as Smartblonde. Few think to tap into the vast sources of things she kniows, and that is a mistake.

12)Susan still lives in Grand Buttes but has failed to explore the mysterious crossing of two city streets in her hometown, a pity.

13) I am close to retiring my Twatwaffle sock. I have already retired other socks, which have been moderately missed by some.

14) We are still eating mutton 5 days a week at my house.

15) I still have a good supply of vin mariani.

16) I still smoke despite the Herculean efforts I made to quit. Get all my purloined cigaretts from the Carolinas minus NYC tax.

17) As a practicing economist, I am still highly unimpressed and largely ambivalent about the new president.

18) The USD is rising everywhere, as we predicted, and all boats are rising with it.

19) New rounds of nonsense have been bursting out about Joey Leguay and Paula Denail. Heidi and I are monitoring these so that you won't have to.

20) I am still seeking a good online German/English translation of Die Kloane Tür zum Paradies, an enchanting song which seems virtually unfindable in search. I should have paid more attention to my German classes in school.

21) The West African céfa is off-trading in overcapitalized, artificial parity all over West Africa, making France richer every day.

22) I have lots more stories coming. Out of nostalgia, I post them here first (On The Scroll) and then import them to Scribd and Booksie, where they are devoured.

23) Finally to those who write and want to chat, I will try to make it. NB Sugar. You are the first and foremost person with whom I would chat if I found a minute. So watch for my signal.

All my love,

Devon

PM me, we'll do lunch.

PM me, we'll do lunch.

Okay, I will. I eat lunch up in the 100's. Easy ride on the subway.

Dev

Is this the same Devon that jipped the winner of the short story contest, That Devon!!!

Cause that Devon is a low life scum bag hack writer and part time little boy pervert!!!!

I doubt you're that devon!!!! But one never knows in this day and age of charlatans and winos.

Hey Devon!

:flip:

ETA: Your writing style is boring and pretentious.

You lost to squeeze, and welched on the wager.

SUX2BU

Is this the same Devon that jipped the winner of the short story contest, That Devon!!!

Cause that Devon is a low life scum bag hack writer and part time little boy pervert!!!!

I doubt you're that devon!!!! But one never knows in this day and age of charlatans and winos.

I sent you $100 which you could have exchanged without penalty and never saw it again.

It was, after all, the thought that counted.

You owe me money for keeping your insipid board alive.

Devon

13) I am close to retiring my Twatwaffle sock. I have already retired other socks, which have been moderately missed by some.

:eyebrow:

You're not twatwaffle, you liar. You're not clever enough to pull-off that masquerade.

I sent you $100 which you could have exchanged without penalty and never saw it again.

It was, after all, the thought that counted.

You owe me money for keeping your insipid board alive.

Devon

Oh thank you massah!!!

You're not twatwaffle, you liar. You're not clever enough to pull-off that masquerade.

You're not clever enough to have noticed that I was quoting Devon.

:roar:

Yes, like Black Friar and Kevin LB, I must one day pull Twatwaffle. He has ceased to be an alter-ego of my stupidity.

Devon

Oh, please, the sock is now pretending that Twatty is a sock of his? Feeble.

He's not clever enough to be twatwaffle.

Agreed. It's sheer jealousy, just like when he starts whining about how Squeeze won the story contest. :stoni2:

who is jack twist and why does a grown man like curmy play with so many puppets....

SCREAMMMMMMMMM

WHO IS DEVON.... :kiss:

Great... Life's a sunny Beach!

Jack Twist was just a garden variety faggot who became enamoured with that movie about the ass-thumpin sheep herders.

Devon

Agreed. It's sheer jealousy, just like when he starts whining about how Squeeze won the story contest. :stoni2:

It would be too easy to prove. Just log in with the sock and confess.

Yes, it is true. Here in NYC, I know a number of small time but practicing musicians. They all have a problem with boredom and shoot heroin between gigs. The performing life has peaks and troughs just as do national economies. We all need a fix now and then.

Dev

sure

DEVON/CURMY/JACK TWIST/USERUNFRIENDLY/MOOSE/....OVER 234 PUPPETS

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0