Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devon

Devon's September story now online

659 posts in this topic

My September story, THE GREEN LION MAN: THE RETURN OF DRAGONSNORT, is now on scribd.com, fictionpress.com, booksie.com, inkpop.com, storywrite.com---etc.

Love,

Devon

Fuck off devoncrap. Nobody wants to hear your sensless rantings of a copycatting dillweed.

I am honored..... I think.

Was that really necessary?

Another Brooke Nescott story? What is it you have for her? Good read, tho.

One of your best. thanks from an unidentifided reader who loves your stuff!!!!!!

I love the Brooke stories, you know that, and I'm thrilled that there have been so many lately. This was excellent, loved it! I'll write more later in the usual places....

Heidi

I read a few paragraphs and cannot understand how anyone mistakes this for entertainment. My writing was superior as far back as elementary school.

To each their own. Enjoy.

I read a few paragraphs and cannot understand how anyone mistakes this for entertainment. My writing was superior as far back as elementary school.

Why not post some of yours then so we all can decide?

Put up or shut up.

Put up or shut up.

Put up or shut up.

Touche!

Put up or shut up.

Google "lolcats" and you'll find creative writing that is equally entertaining and well written.

Put up or shut up.

Google "lolcats" and you'll find creative writing that is equally entertaining and well written.

Didn't think so.

I see guest devon is busy pushing the crap uphill........................again :obamalaff:

Put up or shut up.

Didn't think so.

I claimed I produce better writing. I did not claim that my objective was to entertain you.

You are a terrorist.

I see guest devon is busy pushing the crap uphill........................again :obamalaff:

Forget to take your meds again?

You keep seeing things that aren't there.

Forget to take your meds again?

You keep seeing things that aren't there.

Uh-huh :rolleyes:

Put up or shut up.

Didn't think so.

I claimed I produce better writing. I did not claim that my objective was to entertain you.

You are a terrorist.

And you're full of shit.

Don't write a check with your mouth that your ass can't cash.

Guest on Guest action. Which one of you is the fag this time?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0