Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devon

Devon's September story now online

659 posts in this topic

Whewwee! All this talk about Devon being such a great writer makes me very curious to go and read whatever he wrote that makes people talk so much about it. This has got my curiosity going alot.

You will find the same as everyone else. The famous Devon Kernel. A source. A beginning and and end in itself.

Like a snake swallowing its tail.

Shadows of strange creatures over the distant horizon. Devon, a sock, there to chronicle them and report. Spooky Devon.

Shadows of strange creatures over the distant horizon. Devon, a sock, there to chronicle them and report. Spooky Devon.

Strange creatures you say?

Whewwee! All this talk about Devon being such a great writer makes me very curious to go and read whatever he wrote that makes people talk so much about it. This has got my curiosity going alot.

You will find the same as everyone else. The famous Devon Kernel. A source. A beginning and and end in itself.

Or a benzene molecule.

Or a benzene molecule.

A Möbius strip endlessly looping back onto itself.

Another stamp of approval for Devon and his stories from a very credible source!!

:cheers:

Credible? More like laughable. :obamalaff:

Another stamp of approval for Devon and his stories from a very credible source!!

Laugh it up fuckface.

40 pages!!!!!

Laugh it up fuckface.

40 pages!!!!!

And I have laughed at all of devons replies to himself. It is so obvious it is him it is like he is sucking himself off for attention. Did I or did I not see that this thread was moved to ravens hole in the sub forum? Look out now I can hear that giant sucking sound of devon about to suck again.

Laugh it up fuckface.

40 pages!!!!!

Bragging on 40 pages of people laughing at ya. :rolleyes: What a dumbass :thumb:

Laugh it up fuckface.

40 pages!!!!!

Bragging on 40 pages of people laughing at ya. :rolleyes: What a dumbass :thumb:

This place might as well be called attention whore central.

And I have laughed at all of devons replies to himself. It is so obvious it is him it is like he is sucking himself off for attention.

That pretty much says it all :agreed:

Laugh it up fuckface.

40 pages!!!!!

And I have laughed at all of devons replies to himself. It is so obvious it is him it is like he is sucking himself off for attention. Did I or did I not see that this thread was moved to ravens hole in the sub forum? Look out now I can hear that giant sucking sound of devon about to suck again.

Joke's on you, asshole.

Devon doesn't reply to himself anywhere NEAR as often as you think.

Laugh it up fuckface.

40 pages!!!!!

Joke's on you, asshole.

Ahhaha. He does then. That is all anyone needs to know.

Laugh it up fuckface.

40 pages!!!!!

Joke's on you, asshole.

How can you be so sure!!!!!

Laugh it up fuckface.

40 pages!!!!!

Joke's on you, asshole.

Pardon me it escaped me that some 'chick' that just happens to work with dearest devon the hak posts on here too using the same proxies.

Laugh it up fuckface.

40 pages!!!!!

Joke's on you, asshole.

Ahhaha. He does then. That is all anyone needs to know.

I can't say he never has, because I'M NOT HIM, but I really don't think so.

Laugh it up fuckface.

40 pages!!!!!

Joke's on you, asshole.

Well some of them are me, so I know they can't all be his. If any of them are at all.

Laugh it up fuckface.

40 pages!!!!!

Joke's on you, asshole.

:rolleyes: Uh-huh

Laugh it up fuckface.

40 pages!!!!!

Joke's on you, asshole.

The only way he would know was if he was Devon, but that would kind of put a crimp in his argument :obamalaff:

Laugh it up fuckface.

40 pages!!!!!

Joke's on you, asshole.

Well some of them are me, so I know they can't all be his. If any of them are at all.

What s/he said.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0