Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devon

Devon's September story now online

659 posts in this topic

I look forward to Charlie's stories. Some people are just natural story tellers.

Devon may be somewhere very soon where he can look back across the Atlantic and wonder who is talking about him. But that will not be for a couple of days. So for now, carry on. There is a Russian doll here. At the core is a little tiny Barbie undressed by someone's little brother.

Check PMs

Golly gosh, how did this thread grow to be so large? I bet it's full of good times and fun had by all!

Dani, if you don't reply to my PMs I'm going to threaten you with physical harm.

Devon may be somewhere very soon where he can look back across the Atlantic and wonder who is talking about him. But that will not be for a couple of days. So for now, carry on. There is a Russian doll here. At the core is a little tiny Barbie undressed by someone's little brother.

Check PMs

I cry when I peel onions, but there is a solution for that: Hold a slice of bread in your mouth. It works, but no one knows why.

Check PMs

Let's go to failpage 500 with this thread!

There's no stopping the amount of fail devon can put out!

Check PMs

I cry when I peel onions, but there is a solution for that: Hold a slice of bread in your mouth. It works, but no one knows why.

Check PMs

Posting household tips? How about the old wash the potatoes in baking soda thing?

Check PMs

Or just soak the onions in plain 'ol water for a little bit. That works too.

I'd pay Devon's portion of the PWR rent to ban Devon or put him back in his hidey hole.

Or just soak the onions in plain 'ol water for a little bit. That works too.

:scratchinghead: What does that do??? Easier to cook?

ETA: Ooops, nevermind. I see the above post...

I'd pay Devon's portion of the PWR rent to ban Devon or put him back in his hidey hole.

How very Trinity of you.

How very Trinity of you.

I think it's more of a seeing a problem and finding a solution of me, but whatever floats your dingy.

How very Trinity of you.

I think it's more of a seeing a problem and finding a solution of me, but whatever floats your dingy.

A "problem" that exists only in your imagination.

It's not as if Devon is trolling everyone's threads or filling the board with spam. He mostly keeps to his own threads, which are relatively few in number.

If you don't like what he has to offer, all you have to do is ignore those threads. Such a simple concept, and yet so difficult for you people to grasp.

I have nothing new to add here, just trying to bump those annoying Raven threads off page 1.

I have nothing new to add here, just trying to bump those annoying Raven threads off page 1.

So you use an even more annoying thread to do it :stoni3:

So you use an even more annoying thread to do it :stoni3:

If this thread annoys you more than Raven's crap, I'm happy to do my part!

Often when I am absorbed in a Devon story I have the feeling that I am being surrounded by pure genius.

:cheer:

Often when I am absorbed in a Devon story I have the feeling that I am being surrounded by pure genius.

I feel as though Devon hisself is cradling me in his abundant arms.

He does have that way of drawing you in. Have to admit that. You get hooked and want more.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0