Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devon

Devon's first December story now online

307 posts in this topic

wow, RU the [new] joey?

What ever happened to that other place?

If you would humor me, please talk about flash fiction.

wow, RU the [new] joey?

Fanfiction. You can read about it online. It was new to me. Read also my profile comment on Fictionpress.com

I haven't seen you before, so remember my last name is Pitlor. Search under Devon Pitlor.

I am neither the new or the old Joey. But thanks.

Love,

Devon

Also, I promised in my deleted post to bring Trey up closer to Nikki in status in a new and surprising way in 2011. I believe you have all been right about my obsession with the Nikki persona. Trey needs to be rehabilitated as a character, and I will do it when you least expect it. You may be pleasantly surprised, but no, he is not going to meet Joey Leguay.

Sounds intriguing.

wow, RU the [new] joey?

Fanfiction. You can read about it online. It was new to me. Read also my profile comment on Fictionpress.com

I haven't seen you before, so remember my last name is Pitlor. Search under Devon Pitlor.

I am neither the new or the old Joey. But thanks.

Love,

Devon

No, but you are the next best thing.

A very welcome appearance and encouraging words from a true master!! Where would we be without writers like The Devon? No one writes like he does anymore. No one. He is like a breath of fresh inspiration. His descriptive abilities are towering. His characters electrically memorable. His storylines compelling. All I can say is "Devon Devon Devon!!!"

:cheer:

THE DEVON STRIKE AGAIN WITH A STORY FOR HIS FOLLOWERS. THIS IS CALLED THE <DEVON CYCLE> IT REPEATS ENDLESSLEY UNTIL THE WORLD IS NO MORE, AND THAT IS SOON.

THE DEVON CYCLE ,,, WE ALL LIVE IN IT.

Well, it is both discouraging and disheartening to try to recapture a deleted post, so, starting over to some degree, a major round of appreciation is due to all who have remained in my readership and given such trenchant and valid suggestions for improvement, and your words will not have fallen on blind eyes. It is true that I have limited my overview of situations by choosing first person narration for the Nikki and Trey series, but that duo works best for me using first person. I have this year tried to create what one commenter above has called a "Devon universe," and I have opened endless possibilities for myself and my readers. I began with Brooke Nescott and company, and the continuations worked for you. That I admit willingly and with no modesty. Please note my comment about fanfiction on Fictionpress. You are welcome and invited (and it would be a compliment to me) to continue the sagas of any of my characters and situations that you find appealing. I personally think it is a great idea, but that may be my ego speaking.

I get the sense that everyone is reluctant to do that because there is almost an unspoken consensus that no one else could do these characters justice. After all, you set the bar very, very high.

THE DEVON STRIKE AGAIN WITH A STORY FOR HIS FOLLOWERS. THIS IS CALLED THE <DEVON CYCLE> IT REPEATS ENDLESSLEY UNTIL THE WORLD IS NO MORE, AND THAT IS SOON.

Oh? Do tell.

Well, it is both discouraging and disheartening to try to recapture a deleted post, so, starting over to some degree, a major round of appreciation is due to all who have remained in my readership and given such trenchant and valid suggestions for improvement, and your words will not have fallen on blind eyes. It is true that I have limited my overview of situations by choosing first person narration for the Nikki and Trey series, but that duo works best for me using first person. I have this year tried to create what one commenter above has called a "Devon universe," and I have opened endless possibilities for myself and my readers. I began with Brooke Nescott and company, and the continuations worked for you. That I admit willingly and with no modesty. Please note my comment about fanfiction on Fictionpress. You are welcome and invited (and it would be a compliment to me) to continue the sagas of any of my characters and situations that you find appealing. I personally think it is a great idea, but that may be my ego speaking.

I get the sense that everyone is reluctant to do that because there is almost an unspoken consensus that no one else could do these characters justice. After all, you set the bar very, very high.

I might give it a try with minor character mentioned in a story.

When you look over all his 47 stories, he has so many good characters it would be hard to find one. The fan fiction thing might be a good idea. Devon says to do it.

Go for it. Maybe if you do then others will follow.

You have a particular character in mind?

Yes! The infamous Cousin Darrel in his wheelchair from Ilystra Damals, and someone else already said this, but I am serious. Why does a guy pretend all his life to be a cripple when he can walk? Fascinating, as are most Devon characters. He needs a story. I might do it. On this Fan-Fiction Press that the Devon is hyping.

Yes, I may do that.

Cousin Darrell..

Someone else gave me the idea.

Maybe later.

Devon has spurred my interest in writing.

Yes! The infamous Cousin Darrel in his wheelchair from Ilystra Damals, and someone else already said this, but I am serious. Why does a guy pretend all his life to be a cripple when he can walk? Fascinating, as are most Devon characters. He needs a story. I might do it. On this Fan-Fiction Press that the Devon is hyping.

Yes, I may do that.

Cousin Darrell..

Maybe later.

Be sure and post something here if you do.....Darrell is my favorite. I'd love to see what you do with him!

Yes, I may do that.

Cousin Darrell..

Maybe later.

Be sure and post something here if you do.....Darrell is my favorite. I'd love to see what you do with him!

I will. Devon and his fanfiction.com have given me an inspiration. I can't create characters like Devon does, but I could branch off his creativity. It's a fun idea. Devon started this.

Yes, I may do that.

Cousin Darrell..

Maybe later.

I will. Devon and his fanfiction.com have given me an inspiration. I can't create characters like Devon does, but I could branch off his creativity. It's a fun idea. Devon started this.

I'd like to see it happen. Perhaps it will be the start of a trend.

Yes, I may do that.

Cousin Darrell..

Maybe later.

To continue: I want to bring the <<Devon Universe>> to life and I think this so-callled Fan Fiction is the place to do it. Wish me luck, and I will post. Devon forever.

Yes, I may do that.

Cousin Darrell..

Maybe later.

To continue: I want to bring the <<Devon Universe>> to life and I think this so-callled Fan Fiction is the place to do it. Wish me luck, and I will post. Devon forever.

I wish you the best of luck.

Please be sure to post a link to the story here.

Yes, I may do that.

Cousin Darrell..

Maybe later.

You might examine George Alec Effinger's character Friedlander Bey from the Madrid Audran trilogy to get some ideas as to motivation.

Yes, I may do that.

Cousin Darrell..

Maybe later.

You might examine George Alec Effinger's character Friedlander Bey from the Madrid Audran trilogy to get some ideas as to motivation.

Thanks. I will look at that right away. It is very difficult to start writing. But because of Devon I want to do it!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0