Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

A long fleeting memory from 1978: Death at 13

29 posts in this topic

Or "lost in the distant night" as JL's aphorism from Horace goes.

The next few sections should be pretty interesting, and I hope to get to them pretty soon.

Or "lost in the distant night" as JL's aphorism from Horace goes.

The next few sections should be pretty interesting, and I hope to get to them pretty soon.

I anxiously await them!! The whole thing is just too interesting not to do. You have made a great beginning. Take your time. Not everyone has to write as fast as I do when I get cranked up. Think about how to broaden your audience. BTW, FP is down again in the traffic counter. It happens all the time there. But don't let that stop you. People are still reading. You just can't tell how many until they fix the thing.

Well, duty suddenly walked in and called me out of my reverie with the past. LOL. So I'll be around either later or tomorrow. Thanks for all your encouragement.

Until soon, I hope.

Well, duty suddenly walked in and called me out of my reverie with the past. LOL. So I'll be around either later or tomorrow. Thanks for all your encouragement.

Until soon, I hope.

Take care!

Just being here says something. We most all have good personal stories to tell if we want too but here's to OP and any who make the effort. And OP made is making one fine effort.

J´attendrai. . .

I'll wait. . .

But if someday you end up alone

If you imagine that people bear you a grudge

That happiness suddenly deserts you

That you can't find anyone to comfort you

Come swiftly, come swiftly, I'll wait for you, come swiftly, I'll wait for you. . . .

Très bien.

:love: A very touching story. I :love: it. Thank you!!

:love: A very touching story. I :love: it. Thank you!!

Made me cry. Nuff said.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0