Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devon

Devon's January story now online

98 posts in this topic

Devon Envy is alive and well.

Where? Certainly not at PWR. Take that alleged Deving Envy some place where the couple of pathetic souls can bask in it.

This ain't that place.

And who are you to decide where Devon can and cannot post? Did he break any rules? Do you have any status here? This was a discussion that did not concern you in the least until you hogged your way in. When you can offer something better than Devon and his great writing, maybe then someone will listen to you. Until that time, you should just leave these threads alone. They don't concern you anyway, and who posts or does not post here is none of your fucking business.

Who are you to to tell me I can't voice my opinion about Deving and his writing? This is not PM or email. It's. a. message. board.

I'm making it my fucking business. I'll voice my opinion about his palaver every day of your fucking life whether you like it or not, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Do we understand each other, sweetheart? :kiss:

:smile:

:clapclap:

:applause"

This is the best rejoinder I've ever seen!

Where? Certainly not at PWR. Take that alleged Deving Envy some place where the couple of pathetic souls can bask in it.

This ain't that place.

And who are you to decide where Devon can and cannot post? Did he break any rules? Do you have any status here? This was a discussion that did not concern you in the least until you hogged your way in. When you can offer something better than Devon and his great writing, maybe then someone will listen to you. Until that time, you should just leave these threads alone. They don't concern you anyway, and who posts or does not post here is none of your fucking business.

Who are you to to tell me I can't voice my opinion about Deving and his writing? This is not PM or email. It's. a. message. board.

I'm making it my fucking business. I'll voice my opinion about his palaver every day of your fucking life whether you like it or not, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

And there is not a damn thing you can do to derail any discussions we have about Devon. You have had all the negative attention you will ever get here again. Post anything you like. You don't count for shit here, but I suppose you already know that.

That is obviously and patently false. You've already been derailed in your pathetic beatification of The Devon

Do you ever feel weird about talking about yourself when you're pretending to be your own co-workers?

This ain't that place.

And there is not a damn thing you can do to derail any discussions we have about Devon. You have had all the negative attention you will ever get here again. Post anything you like. You don't count for shit here, but I suppose you already know that.

That is obviously and patently false. You've already been derailed in your pathetic beatification of The Devon

:Yawn: Whatever you say, JJ.

This ain't that place.

Go ahead. You're just making yourself look small.

Smaller looking than you, Betty Jo Badass? That's hard to imagine.

The turd is right. Unless anyone breaks a rule, they can post here. Him included. He really doesnt mean anything to what we discuss on this thread anyway. I'll take my clue from Devon himself and just ignore in the real sense of ignore. This POS isnt even interesting enough to check out in his bio or posts. Has anyone ever read a thread he started? Has Dev ever replied to him? Never. So he's just a pile of crap one needs to step over.

There are two things that make Devon such a great writer: a masterful command of the English language. and a deep understanding of the human condition. Both are on full display in this latest story.

He is not unlike Shakespeare himself in this regard.

:roar:

The turd is right. Unless anyone breaks a rule, they can post here. Him included. He really doesnt mean anything to what we discuss on this thread anyway. I'll take my clue from Devon himself and just ignore in the real sense of ignore. This POS isnt even interesting enough to check out in his bio or posts. Has anyone ever read a thread he started? Has Dev ever replied to him? Never. So he's just a pile of crap one needs to step over.

The final episode of The Sopranos?

Yes, but in this instance, the fact that the thread goes on and on and on and on. One person doing all jiveDev- talking.

He's just some random mad-at-the-world-for-being-such-a-loser nobody. Easily ignored and best avoided.

PATENTLY FALSE, DAMN IT!

:lol:

What a fucking joke and waste of time! :cheers:

No one does it better (or worse).

There are two things that make Devon such a great writer: a masterful command of the English language. and a deep understanding of the human condition. Both are on full display in this latest story.

Thanks. I've been following a little of this tonight whenever I could. My way on this forum since the start has been to write to those who interest me and disregard the rest. That includes this Jones person, to whom I have never spared a word nor intend to. I also do not worry about how much they think I am posting to myself because I know that I am not, as do the ones I correspond with, but even if I did---which I don't---it still doesn't matter.

I invented that phrase "step over the shit on the sidewalk" long ago (that one of you just now used.) It has always been my way. The forum is good for whatever one wants it to be. I don't engage these people. I think most of them know that by now. I have some readers here, so I come back. Unless they ban me, I will continue to do so. But why waste time with their little piles of rabbitshit? It never has done anyone any good.

As for my story, FP and Scribd are showing larger numbers than usual. Yay, me! But there is some problem now on

FP with logging in. I still would appreciate reviews as soon as that problem is fixed.

I am thrilled that my last story worked so well.

I might have even conceded to the movie script aspect of it if those indie guys had asked me. I just didn't like the changes they were proposing in the Crackland episodes. Time will tell.

I need to be away a little later tonight, so I won't be around as much. I prefer the word "followers" to "fans," but if you are a follower or a fan, let's just carry on as we always have. PWR means many things to many people. The comments of detractors are only a small part of the spectrum, and a natural one too. Unfortunately, most of them have never read a word of my fiction, but if they had, and if they had hated it, I would sincerely appreciate those remarks too.

Devon

Thanks. I've been following a little of this tonight whenever I could. My way on this forum since the start has been to write to those who interest me and disregard the rest. That includes this Jones person, to whom I have never spared a word nor intend to. I also do not worry about how much they think I am posting to myself because I know that I am not, as do the ones I correspond with, but even if I did---which I don't---it still doesn't matter.

I invented that phrase "step over the shit on the sidewalk" long ago (that one of you just now used.) It has always been my way. The forum is good for whatever one wants it to be. I don't engage these people. I think most of them know that by now. I have some readers here, so I come back. Unless they ban me, I will continue to do so. But why waste time with their little piles of rabbitshit? It never has done anyone any good.

As for my story, FP and Scribd are showing larger numbers than usual. Yay, me! But there is some problem now on

FP with logging in. I still would appreciate reviews as soon as that problem is fixed.

I might have even conceded to the movie script aspect of it if those indie guys had asked me. I just didn't like the changes they were proposing in the Crackland episodes. Time will tell.

I need to be away a little later tonight, so I won't be around as much. I prefer the word "followers" to "fans," but if you are a follower or a fan, let's just carry on as we always have. PWR means many things to many people. The comments of detractors are only a small part of the spectrum, and a natural one too. Unfortunately, most of them have never read a word of my fiction, but if they had, and if they had hated it, I would sincerely appreciate those remarks too.

Devon

Glad you showed up. Wish I had never blew it and engaged the turdface. My bad. I already wrote to you how much I loved the last story. I think it may be your best. It is up there with your best if not.

You're right about Pwr. It has room for everyone. I shouldn't have let one shitpot disturb me so much.

Looking forward to your next story. In the meantime I'm going to reread and enjoy this one over again!!!

It was great.

Devon

Glad you showed up. Wish I had never blew it and engaged the turdface. My bad. I already wrote to you how much I loved the last story. I think it may be your best. It is up there with your best if not.

You're right about Pwr. It has room for everyone. I shouldn't have let one shitpot disturb me so much.

Looking forward to your next story. In the meantime I'm going to reread and enjoy this one over again!!!

It was great.

Don't worry about it...and thanks. I can't thank my readers enough, like the one above who actually compares me to Shakespeare (I am not modest, but I blush at this nice remark). We all need to lift our sights higher. Creativity is what uplifts us. Those who post other people's articles and engage in nonsense here have every right to do so, but some of us see a higher purpose. Self-actualization in the form of any art is its own reward. I have that. Another one or two of you (that I know of) have the same. For us, that should suffice. We have something. The detractors don't. Or maybe yes they have one another. But who cares?

My thoughts are on my next big econ post, which always draws some comments from here as well. My thoughts are also on my next story.

With appreciation,

Dev

The Crackland saga would not translate very well to the cinema due to the complexity of the plot, extensive backstory, etc. This story is quite another matter. We can only hope that a filmmaker will show an interest.

The Crackland saga would not translate very well to the cinema due to the complexity of the plot, extensive backstory, etc. [...]

And the utter lack of verisimilitude. Don't forget that.

Thanks. I've been following a little of this tonight whenever I could. My way on this forum since the start has been to write to those who interest me and disregard the rest. That includes this Jones person, to whom I have never spared a word nor intend to.

But you can't stop thinking or commenting about him.

PATENTLY FALSE, DAMN IT!

:lol:

What a fucking joke and waste of time! :cheers:

No one does it better (or worse).

He's the best!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0