Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devon

Devon's February story now online: Assimilation

150 posts in this topic

There you go. Maybe I should start praising it.

How about this for a review: Devon's Fiction - It's Doesnt Suck as Much Ass As I Would Have Thought.

I think you might really like this story. The main character has kind of a JJ vibe.

He loathes Deving too?

There you go. Maybe I should start praising it.

How about this for a review: Devon's Fiction - It's Doesnt Suck as Much Ass As I Would Have Thought.

I think you might really like this story. The main character has kind of a JJ vibe.

He loathes Deving too?

Read it, you'll see.

You may have even been the inspiration.

Yay!

:cheer:

You should open a Tool Shed!!!

:applause:

:drinkingbuddy:

Great Story!!!

i can second that, one of his best ever!!! onward, devon!

The little nod to Valentine's Day there at the beginning was a nice touch.

I saw that too when I first read it. I like the part where the alien sends off his reports but knows they are not getting read. Kinda reminds me of my own situation at times. Our bosses give us an assignment but keep us in the dark. No appreiation needs to be shown.

I saw that too when I first read it. I like the part where the alien sends off his reports but knows they are not getting read. Kinda reminds me of my own situation at times. Our bosses give us an assignment but keep us in the dark. No appreiation needs to be shown.

Are you one of Devon's coworkers? They seem to appreciate him.

No. I don't know Devon except through his work on scribd.com where he is pretty hot in the ratings section.

No. I don't know Devon except through his work on scribd.com where he is pretty hot in the ratings section.

An impressive accomplishment. Scribd is a huge site!

Unlike here. :chuckle:

On scribd they actually read the stories.

They just throw the genitals away? :rolleyes: No wonder they are an advanced species. ;)

They just throw the genitals away? :rolleyes: No wonder they are an advanced species. ;)

But they eat the anuses!

On scribd they actually read the stories.

Unlike here. :lol:

I guess Deving and his socks should go to scribd.com for the adoration they crave.

Devon's secret is to pack his tales full of little details that no one expects, like Eddie the Cool, who becomes a recurring theme in this story without the reader actually noting it until the end. Other details like Lief's teeth and the description of what Dashel (sp?) thinks the translation thingy is from his war days.

That is what you call genius.

Devon shows it every times.

Devon's secret is to pack his tales full of little details that no one expects, like Eddie the Cool, who becomes a recurring theme in this story without the reader actually noting it until the end. Other details like Lief's teeth and the description of what Dashel (sp?) thinks the translation thingy is from his war days.

Deving shows it every times, do he? That's right nice. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun talking about it at that place where they appreciates him and stuff.

:lol:

Devon's little details are the best!!

:cheers:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0