DoBee DoBee Do

I have a red bite mark on my stomach that's shaped like a triangle

111 posts in this topic

I was getting changed into my pj's the other day and noticed it. I can't figure out what could leave a bite mark like that? Any ideas?

Ok, I'll bite. Why would you say aliens?

I looked around a bit, and it looks like the bite could be either from a black widow spider or a bedbug. Keep a close watch on it.

I was kidding.

However, I do not know of any insects that leave triangular bite marks.

So it could be aliens.

It's just a theory.

Eek! Unless I get more bites, I don't think we have bed bugs and thankfully I don't live in a black widow area, not to say one couldn't have traveled with produce shipped into my local market.

Here's what it looks like right now. It's not nearly as red and it's rough to the touch.

IMG_20120907_103913.jpg

I wouldn't even be talking about if it weren't such an obvious triangle.

I looked around a bit, and it looks like the bite could be either from a black widow spider or a bedbug. Keep a close watch on it.

And I suppose I should have read this first. But it still could be aliens.

I was kidding.

So it could be aliens.

It's just a theory.

That's not kidding. I think the fuckers got me right around the upper right lip with a triangular implant.

I was kidding.

So it could be aliens.

It's just a theory.

That's not kidding. I think the fuckers got me right around the upper right lip with a triangular implant.

I think I scared them away from me.

If the bite doesn't already hurt like a bitch, it's probaby not a black widow bite. If it itches like a bitch, then it's probably from a bedbug. Of course it could be fleas or something else altogether.

It didn't hurt at all except my stomach felt a little bruised around the area of the mark deep in the skin. (I don't know if I explained that well enough) It doesn't itch and I have two cats and have had to deal with fleas over the years and they itch and never had this shape. That's why I thought spider at first. It's just the shape and lack of fang that made it curious to me.

Things to watch for:

Look for a target-shaped area to develop if you are bitten by a black widow spider. The area will have a reddish ring that surrounds a pale interior, making it resemble a bull's eye.

Be alert for cramping if a black widow bites you. This cramping can be accompanied by extreme muscle pain. The cramping will begin within two hours of being bitten if the spider has managed to get enough venom into the bite. The shoulders, abdomen, thighs and back will be the most likely areas to cramp.

Watch for chills and fever to start in the period of a few hours after the black widow bites you. Other symptoms that can help identify this type of spider bite include vomiting, nausea, headaches, sweating and an overall feeling of great anxiety.

Identify the bite of the brown recluse spider by the burning sensation that occurs in the first 10 minutes after it bites you. Watch for itching in the region of the bite and look for a bull's-eye ring to appear. Wait for a blister to develop in the center of this bull's-eye that eventually will break open and then scab over. The pain may be severe in nature and a reddish rash can occur one to two days after the brown recluse bites you.

Thankfully none of that stuff happened ADQ.

I'll let you guys know if this happens:

satillit.jpg

:chuckle:

Post a picture of the area betwixt your legs so I can render a proper verdict.

It's an alien implant.

Are you missing any time?

any missing time?

any supernatural experiences in your life?

It could be stress psoriasis, or psoriasis due to starting to age.

I was just at my dermatologists a couple of weeks ago about odd things on my skin too.

She looked at them all, and made her pronouncement, and gave me a prescription for some cream

that made everything worse. I am now soaking in the tub almost every day with sea salt and Epsom salts.

You really need a bit (like a cup each) and then you SIT THERE in the tub with the salt water covering the sore spots, for a good 20 minutes to half an hour. Do not rinse off.

They are now starting to go away.

There are dietary things you can do too, but that stuff you can look up on line.

Go to your dermatologist first though, since I do not want to give you bad advice.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead