Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devon

Devon's late October story now online: BOFFO THE ELEPHANT AND THE DRAMAS OF GRETCHEN LOCK

67 posts in this topic

I have a zero that says Devon knows more than we thought he does.

Please explain.

He posted this esay to bring back the Masters! None of it is true. Just his way of sending a msg to those who live behind the curtans

Who are these Masters?

Why does Devon want to bring them back?

Who are you and how do you know all this?

gretsch hen says: less horses and bayonets

and thinks we all " Like " teachers too here at pwr

some more intimately than others

Wasn't it the immortal Joey Leguay who said something like "If you can't read the graffiti written on the buildings, maybe it's because it wasn't written for you"?

Wasn't it the immortal Joey Leguay who said something like "If you can't read the graffiti written on the buildings, maybe it's because it wasn't written for you"?

Yes, yes it was.

too much devon with his code

this is for others, and i go way back with this

How?

What "others"?

How?

What "others"?

everything he has ever posted all a bunch of second elision stuff an evil and dangerous man;

How?

What "others"?

everything he has ever posted all a bunch of second elision stuff an evil and dangerous man;

french guy comes to us of a and causes trouble that is it.

How?

What "others"?

Dangerous how?

How?

What "others"?

Dangerous how?

did you even read this story???it is proof of his preversion. stuff that should never be posted.

How?

What "others"?

Dangerous how?

did you even read this story???it is proof of his preversion. stuff that should never be posted.

Why would you say that?

He just wanted to share his version of a teenage wallflower getting assaulted by two males

because it makes his precious little hairy dick swell to imagine some underage girl taping her tits down, getting groped

and then writing about it

what you really want to ask him

is which " queer kiddie picture book "

did gretsch hen " steal " from the underground vault at * mary grove *

nothing quite like a 65 yr old grandfather pretending he is in high school with the students

god only knows how he spent all those years fantasizing around youth and the state let him, knowng the truth about him

doesn't his writing embarrass some of his kids?

like, "dad, lay off the waxing overly poetic about kids under eighteen, it comes off slightly creepy and pedantic

and makes it awkward in certain social situations when people ask " how does he like the ( funny ) farm? "

code says " eteisu neces "

gee, i have no nieces at ISU

cannot even guess who the sentient code is referencing

can you?

He just wanted to share his version of a teenage wallflower getting assaulted by two males

because it makes his precious little hairy dick swell to imagine some underage girl taping her tits down, getting groped

"Little"?

:mad:

SUMMARY OF THIS WHICH I JUST READ WITH SPOILERS, SO DON'T READ IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY HIS STORY FRESH::

A "mousy" (D's word) girl becomes a miracle performer and puts people into delusional hallucinations using the images in an old and scary children's book. And we learn this early in the plot. She is an adult, and the size of her breasts is just a part of the llusions, so no perversion here. She works her miracles at will and keeps people in these states of unreality as long as she wants, and finally gets the visions she needs to get total revenge on a murderer.

There is a lot more for sure. But that is basically it. Devon at his imagistic best. Devon telling a story as only he can.

No secret messages. No Jerry Sandusky. None of that. Just a story that keeps one wondering if this could really happen or does it?

I'd give it a 9 on the Devon scale.

Devon brings forth his usual host of Dickensian characters and plot events. It is a story that if nothing else makes one wonder about the nature of reality. I suppose that is what Devon wanted.

Don't read it if you don't want to enter Devon's strange and often troubling universe.

I don't believe there is anything else but fiction here, but good fiction. This is one of the most cohesive plots Devon has ever written, IMO.

Very much worth the time and THINKING it takes to experience it.

My take.

you have to admit, when pressed fo use the surname AXELROD in a short story, he delivered

Just like the protagonist, I felt as if I were right there, in the parking lot of Home Festival and was being subjected to a sobriety test. What a doubly-horrid experience.

The other night, I had read every other sentence of every other paragraph of the story. Tonight, I had read parts I, II, and III, in that order. Things seem to make much more sense that way.

"What is Home Festival?" - the protagonist's father asks.

"Why does Gretchen Lock want him to go there," I wonder aloud.

It appears I am intrigued. Perhaps I should read some more passages in their entirety.

Putting out a book? Need good reviews on Amazon? Hire someone!

Spam-Can.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0