Doctor Doom

More High Strangeness on Sandy Hook shooting

2,073 posts in this topic

The Honda allegedly owned by Adam's mother and driven to the school is registered to a Christopher A Rodia, small time criminal.

http://www.abovetops...hread910948/pg1

ETA: The thread link above is actually a new thread, the original was deleted for unknown reasons. :damned:

ETA2: The link above has also been removed (as reported by 11:11 on page 37). :damned: :damned: :damned:

The Honda allegedly owned by Adam's mother and driven to the school is registered to a Christopher A Rodia, small time criminal.

http://www.abovetops...hread910948/pg1

ETA: The thread link above is actually a new thread, the original was deleted for unknown reasons. :damned:

Holy shit and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Remember the video showing a cop removing a bolt action rifle or shotgun from Adam's (alleged) trunk? That video was shot night and this car is on a flatbed during daylight hours.

I read somewheres (thought it was here) that one of the guys seen in the woods near the school had that name......Rodia and something longer with Rodia at the end.

The camo pants guy's last name is Manfredonia.

Christopher Rodia, spelled out by a cop on the scanner, was the guy arrested in the woods. Another Christopher was also arrested and his last name was Manfredonia. Story is he was there to bake gingerbread cookies with his kid's class.

I found that the British press is the source of many of the bullshit stories we're being fed and I just found this pic of the car and they've blurred out the license plate:

Untitled-1_2428772b.jpg

I would not doubt, at all, elements of the British establishment are involved in the planning of these mass shootings. Could even be their assassins.

Are you sure and how do you know? I would have to go back to the scanner and verify that. I initially heard that it was the guy in the woods, Rodia, who was handcuffed and paraded by parents and he looked at them and said, "I didn't do this". One of the parents said he was wearing camo pants and a dark jacket.

Two Nabbed in Copper Gutter Theft

digg.png email_link.pngfacebook.png linkedin.png twitter.png

An alert neighbor led to the arrest Saturday night of a Norwalk man and woman accused of stealing copper gutters from a new home under construction in Westport’s Old Hill area, police said.

Christopher_Rodia-001_thumb.jpgCassandre_Scire_thumb.jpg

Arrested: Christopher Rodia and Cassandre Scire. Westport Police photos

The neighbor called police at about 9:50 p.m. after seeing lights, hearing loud banging and spotting people acting suspiciously at the site at 10 Stony Brook Road, police said.

Just as officers arrived, they saw a vehicle exiting the driveway, stopped it, and saw a large amount of copper in the rear seat area, police said. They also had a stolen power saw worth about $1,200, according to police.

The occupants were detained while other officers checked the property. It was determined that the copper in the vehicle was part of a gutter system taken from the construction site, police said.

Arrested were Christopher Rodia, 42, and Cassandre Scire, 19, both of 19 Vollmer Ave., Norwalk, police said. Officials said Rodia was also carrying Oxycodone pills in a plastic bag.

Rodia was charged with larceny, conspiracy to commit larceny, criminal trespass, possession of narcotics, and failure to have prescription drugs in a prescribed container, police said. He was held on $10,000 bond for a Aug. 7 Norwalk Superior Court appearance.

Sciere was charged with larceny, conspiracy to commit larceny, and criminal mischief, and held on a $2,500 bond, also for a Aug. 7 court date, police said.

Coastal Construction Group of Westport is erecting a house on the property which sold in July 2011 for $1,350,000. (See<a href="http://www.westportnow.com/index.php?/v2_5/comments/going_down_10_stony_brook_road/" title=" WestportNow Sept. 20, 2011"> WestportNow Sept. 20, 2011)

Posted 07/29 at 06:55 AM

http://www.westportn...comments/39302/

Are you sure and how do you know? I would have to go back to the scanner and verify that. I initially heard that it was the guy in the woods, Rodia, who was handcuffed and paraded by parents and he looked at them and said, "I didn't do this". One of the parents said he was wearing camo pants and a dark jacket.

I had never heard the name Rodia before today, but I had heard that Manfredonia was the guy in the woods and handcuffed sitting in the police car.

Now there is some question about whether Adam was driving a Honda with New Jersey plated or Connecticut plates. The car on the flatbed has CT plates and I think is the one referred to in the radio recording.

ETA: Even if it's not Adam's car, what was it doing at the school?

I read somewheres that William Manfredonia was a principle at the high school (in the past) and part of the "tech club" that Adam attended. I am looking for confirmation of that.

LA Times:

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/14/nation/la-na-1215-newtown-school-shooting-20121215

Chris Manfredonia, whose 6-year-old daughter attends the school, was heading there Friday morning to help make gingerbread houses with first-graders when he heard popping sounds and smelled sulfur.

He ran around the school trying to reach his daughter and was briefly handcuffed by police. He later found his child, who had been locked in a small room with a teacher.

"The whole reason we moved here a year ago is because when you drive down the subdivision, it's a happy place," said his wife, Georgeann Manfredonia. "There's a ton of children here and the families are very kind and supportive."

Manfredonia apparently is a common name. Who knew?

How would he know what happened to even deny and say he "didn't do this"?

Manfredonia apparently is a common name. Who knew?

It's a town in Italy. Kinda like Corleone.

:hmm:

Can we establish which guy was wearing the camo pants? Rodia or Manfredonia?

I am getting a headache trying to sort these guys out. Chris Rodia, Chris Mafredonia, and William Manfredonia.

Can we establish which guy was wearing the camo pants? Rodia or Manfredonia?

I am getting a headache trying to sort these guys out. Chris Rodia, Chris Mafredonia, and William Manfredonia.

C. Manfredonia - Camo pants guy who wanted to make gingerbread houses (from LA Times article linked above)

W. Manfredonia - Principal in Newton School District (from a post above)

C. Rodia - Owned the Honda on the flatbed which Adam may or may not have driven to the school (from ATS link in the OP, cops radioed an ID check on the plates)

thanks, So why did camo pants guy take to the woods and why did he say that "he didn't do it" if he was hiding in the woods...so how would he know what he didn't do?

Good question. He must have heard the gunshots because there were shots even after police arrived. I guess cops could have also said something to him about the school shooting. Dunno. That's also all assuming he's innocent. Thing is, why did they have to chase him?