Devon

News of Devon from Devon. Not his imitators.

121 posts in this topic

So when is the big move?

He's already in Abidjan. He'll finish that gig soon and go back to France in a month or two. That's his stated plan anyhow.

No writing until he's back in France? That sucks!

Devon has inspired me to complete my "Great American Novel"...I think I have a small place in the book for a PWR reference...maybe in the appendix...

The Gorn has ignored the large font. Is someone removing her contribution to this message board? Weird.

Devon is a he.

Devon has inspired me to complete my "Great American Novel"...I think I have a small place in the book for a PWR reference...maybe in the appendix...

Here's an idea: do the life story of H.T. Flouncerton! What could be more American than that?

The Gorn has ignored the large font. Is someone removing her contribution to this message board? Weird.

Devon is a he.

The Shoeless Gorn is confusing me with a woman because I used a Mam AV yesterday...

Devon is a he.

The Gorn felt the large font reflected a neuter gender. "Her" seemed appropriate. No weirdness in that.

Devon is a he.

The Gorn felt the large font reflected a neuter gender. "Her" seemed appropriate. No weirdness in that.

Is the Gorn also a neuter gender?

Devon is a he.

:fp:

You obviously didn't get the revised Friday night script, did you?

Devon is a he.

The Gorn brandishes a pizzle. Normal.

Script bad! improv good!

...and then you say: "something in a heavy cream sauce..."

Devon is a he.

It must not be very big.

Devon is a he.

It must not be very big.

Reptiles aren't known for their big penii or their hot-blooded love making...

Devon is a he.

It must not be very big.

The Gorn refuses to humble the guest by giving dimensions of length and girth . . . flaccid or turgid, it matters not.

Devon is a he.

It must not be very big.

The Gorn refuses to humble the guest by giving dimensions of length and girth . . . flaccid or turgid, it matters not.

Condoleeza_rice_small_penis_gesture.jpg

I have an idea: Start your own web site where you, your socks, and your admirer can both do whatever you want without fear of heckling.

`

Might turn out very good. Or here a story room could be made. As those old Camels in the Desert stories showed there is a lot of talent spread around. Of all of them I keep remembering the one Herb submited. At a later time I was amazed by the story Raven posted. I've wondered that if he put his energies into such that Devon would have some real competition.

As America morphs into a true semi or even full police state perhaps the best we who remain within it can do while we can is entertain each other in the style of the Man of La Mancha movie Cervantes.

el quijote is one of my fun places to go for a meal in chelsea

To those who can get off the ship chasing the whale.