Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

WHERE IS DEVON?

502 posts in this topic

Okay, I come here very rarely, but someone tell me where is Devon and where are his excellent stories?

That is really all I want to know.

Where is Devon?

Where are his stories?

I am a very simple person with very few needs, but Devon is one of them.

The Devon walked among us and the whores received him not. He has returned to Le Roach Hell from which he shall ne'er return.

The Devon walked among us and the whores received him not. He has returned to Le Roach Hell from which he shall ne'er return.

You've read every single Devon story. Admit it.

Not ever single Devon story but several of them, which I have consistently admitted when scurrilous detractors accused me of having never read a single one.

Not ever single Devon story but several of them, which I have consistently admitted when scurrilous detractors accused me of having never read a single one.

Do you have a special favorite?

I've been told that The Winking Brown Eye is among Devon's finest works. Or favorites. Maybe I have that mixed up.

I've been told that The Winking Brown Eye is among Devon's finest works. Or favorites. Maybe I have that mixed up.

No, you have it right. The protagonist, Starfish, is a master salad-tossing instructor.

No, that's one of yours.

:thumb:

Yes, but I can't recall the title. It was about an interview with some old football player in a nursing home. It had some pre-Devonian elements that I found interesting. It was one of his earlier stories.

Yes, but I can't recall the title. It was about an interview with some old football player in a nursing home. It had some pre-Devonian elements that I found interesting. It was one of his earlier stories.

Duke Barvo! A nod to Joey Leguay.

You were acquainted with Mr. Leguay, weren't you Tex?

Not personally but I was well acquainted with his..........exploits.

I thought maybe you'd have ran into him on Clipperton!

North of Cornwall, south of Somerset - In the SW of England.

Hope this helps.

North of Cornwall, south of Somerset - In the SW of England.

Hope this helps.

He's crashing at your place?

Mr. Leguay is a bit long in the tooth to withstand the rigors of Clipperton these days.

Mr. Leguay is a bit long in the tooth to withstand the rigors of Clipperton these days.

That makes no sense, because he's like a hundred years younger than you are.

:damned:

What have you done to him?

That makes no sense, because he's like a hundred years younger than you are.

:damned:

What have you done to him?

Don't lay his disappearance at my door. It was only a matter of time before his intemperant nature caught up with him.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0