Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

WHERE IS DEVON?

502 posts in this topic

Don't lay his disappearance at my door. It was only a matter of time before his intemperant nature caught up with him.

Well it's obvious now what team you're playing on!

What did they do to him?

Don't lay his disappearance at my door. It was only a matter of time before his intemperant nature caught up with him.

What did they do to him?

His character was dropped form the official playlist.His ratings were low.

What did they do to him?

He's not a "character" you clown.

This is real, serious stuff.

What did they do to him?

He's not a "character" you clown.

This is real, serious stuff.

:roar:

My personal favourite Devon story is the one with that girl who can hypnotise people for life and has that boy driving around in an imaginary car plaza for hours. Pure genius. Like all of Devon's works. It is hard to pick a favourite.

So the OP isn't devon?

So the OP isn't devon?

Of course not. Devon always posts with his face on. His thousands of admirers seem to prefer anonymity.

Of course not.

That's me fucking told :stoner:

Of course not.

Devon has an ego the size of a small planet and a bad case of Multiple Layered Personality Disorder,so who knows.

Of course not.

Devon has an ego the size of a small planet and a bad case of Multiple Layered Personality Disorder,so who knows.

Hence why I asked.

My personal favourite Devon story is the one with that girl who can hypnotise people for life and has that boy driving around in an imaginary car plaza for hours. Pure genius. Like all of Devon's works. It is hard to pick a favourite.

While we are at it--Devon said that his most frightening story was about that drug that pushed its users forward on the Evolutionary Scale and turned them into the monsters that we are all suppose to be evolving into. Lots of fun sex there too and Devon's usual unexpected surprises.

I would vote him back on the Island in a nanosec!

More Devon!!

----Anon Admirerer and Continual Reader-----

Last we heard, Devon was in Africa on his way to France.

HTH

HTH

Devon's "life work" has been in Africa. He knows more about Africa than the natives. True dat.

HTH

La Roach-Hole,playground of the overly indulged aristo asshole and barra bond thieves.

best Devon stories were with Nikky and Tray in Crack-Land, best story was Charlene Descamps (sp?) too tough to read if you have kids that age. Devon never pulled a punch. Also, story about Black - Eyed Kids gave me nightmares. His last story too about the boy in the deer costume running through the hunters is just plain hugegrosscreep!! Devon is not for the fainted hearts.

best Devon stories were with Nikky and Tray in Crack-Land, best story was Charlene Descamps (sp?) too tough to read if you have kids that age. Devon never pulled a punch. Also, story about Black - Eyed Kids gave me nightmares. His last story too about the boy in the deer costume running through the hunters is just plain hugegrosscreep!! Devon is not for the fainted hearts.

Nor is he for a mature ,intelligent readership.

Let's face it. Now that it is over. Devon was nothing short of prolific. Almost a 100 stories in four years. Every genre too. Mostly supernatural and horror but some great bio too. And there was the Devon Game here to play. Who or what is Devon? He was read by so many but so few admitted to it. It was just part of fitting in. You dared not say you were a Devon fan, so anonymouysly slip in and pay a compliment to the author. Or with a private note. Almost everyone has a fave Dev story or two.

The list could go on and on. Betcha everyone could name at least one.

Readers who like action and plot like Devon.

We lost a lot when we lost Devon.

Let's face it. Now that it is over. Devon was nothing short of prolific. Almost a 100 stories in four years. Every genre too. Mostly supernatural and horror but some great bio too. And there was the Devon Game here to play. Who or what is Devon? He was read by so many but so few admitted to it. It was just part of fitting in. You dared not say you were a Devon fan, so anonymouysly slip in and pay a compliment to the author. Or with a private note. Almost everyone has a fave Dev story or two.

But in doing so we regained our credibility as adults.

But in doing so we regained our credibility as adults.

That is one way of looking at it. The deep thought component of Devon was often missing. But the creative plots and compelling characters made up for it. Devon was a kind of comic book writer. But them guys make money and others are forgotten until after they die. Can't argue about the value of entertainment. It is different for everyone.

I've been told that The Winking Brown Eye is among Devon's finest works. Or favorites. Maybe I have that mixed up.

No, that's one of yours.

:thumb:

One of my what? I've never read it. Whatever are you carrying on about?

Any idea, sweetheart?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0