Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devon

Devon's latest story after a long absence

84 posts in this topic

Hey Devon, remember when you and your Devonettes bragged about how you loved having spent the year being nasty trolls, trolling everyone on this forum...then months later you started a thread announcing that 5 of you had suffered life changing misfortunes..all in the span of a week, with one of you almost losing an eye in a car accident and another having a miscarriage. I can't remember what you said yourself and the few others experienced, but it most certainly seemed to take the wind out of your sails, as the presence of nasty trolling on the forum decreased greatly.

Happy you're onto better things now! :thumb:

Hey! The Limburger spraid itself to this thraid!!!!

:bon:

Hey! The Limburger spraid itself to this thraid!!!!

:bon:

Nowhere is safe,the Limberger is carried by the winds of depravity and desperation it travels faster than the speed of light filling the innocent noses of the worlds population.There will never be a natural end to it ,it is now infesting and burrowing into the very fabric of human DNA.We will never be free of this infernal heathen curse.May all the Gods of Olympus have mercy upon our wretched undeserving souls.

Hey Devon, remember when you and your Devonettes bragged about how you loved having spent the year being nasty trolls, trolling everyone on this forum...then months later you started a thread announcing that 5 of you had suffered life changing misfortunes..all in the span of a week, with one of you almost losing an eye in a car accident and another having a miscarriage. I can't remember what you said yourself and the few others experienced, but it most certainly seemed to take the wind out of your sails, as the presence of nasty trolling on the forum decreased greatly.

The bitterness of MaM.

Devon was never a part of that.

My question is what does it mean when a major writer like Devon hangs around here. I have asked this before. What are his motivies?

Devon's writings are far more original than what anyone sees these days.

Why does he cling to pwr?

My question is what does it mean when a major writer like Devon hangs around here. I have asked this before. What are his motivies?

Why ask why?

Just be grateful that he does.

Why ask why?

Your fawning sycophancy is bowel curdlingly vomit inducing.Get a life you wuss.

Why ask why?

Your fawning sycophancy is bowel curdlingly vomit inducing.Get a life you wuss.

:Yawn:

The bitterness of MaM.

Devon was the one who started the thread admitting he and his econ team had been trolling this forum for a long time.

The bitterness of MaM.

Devon was the one who started the thread admitting he and his econ team had been trolling this forum for a long time.

:truedat:

You better report that to the management so they can do something about it ASAP!

Devon clings to PWR? Nah, I don't think so.

You better report that to the management so they can do something about it ASAP!

simma donna guest...it was just a recollection of something that happened several years ago.

like wet shit to an italian army blanket. :lol:

like wet shit to an italian army blanket. :lol:

:twitchy:

Now that's a simile to cherish (or something).

Devon has barely posted here in recent months, and the board has SUFFERED in his absence!

Devon has barely posted here in recent months, and the board has SUFFERED in his absence!

Suffered from an overwhelming sense of relief.

Suffered from an overwhelming sense of relief.

Well, let's see.

We've been hemorrhaging posters (even long-time AV's have been dropping like flies) and the front page has been all but taken over by political spam and UC/MaM stalkers.

AFAIC, we could USE a little more 'creative trolling'!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0