Devon

My 70 stories in paperback are now online

957 posts in this topic

To those devoted readers who have followed me since I began writing in English in 2008, my three volumes are now online at a multitude of established publishers.

The e-books will not come for at least two weeks.

They enter these things gradually, and in some places, there is no image of my exquisite cover.

Ordering my books will cost you about $25 each, though you can search around and find them cheaper.

To my devoted readers: No harm if you do not wish to have hard copies of my works, which are always (as you know) available online at the usual sites.

I'll send some links soon. But for right now, I am on Amazon and a bazillion other places.

I even have a French translation on one of these sites. Not a very good one, either, speaking as a guy whose first language is French.

If you order hard copies from Amazon it is cheaper by a few bucks. But if you order from Authorhouse.com, I get more money. I do NOT need more money.

This is the forum of Jody Casgraine and Grace. I am NOT out for a profit.

Typing this one-handed. Broke my wrist the other day. Long story and not worth relating.

Anyway, I'm online. I'll send you a few links later if you really need them.

My 3 volumes are called "The Strange Fiction of Devon Pitlor." You can google that.

Anyone who wants a table book can spend the $80 bucks or so that these three volumes will cost. But, frankly, I would not do it. You've been subject to read me for free online for years.

Love,

One handed Devon

Your large-font ditties couldn't fill a single volume.

Devon has entered the world where he has to be teflon or else. Who else can say that?

Devon has entered the world where he has to be teflon or else. Who else can say that?

Login Devon!!!

Login Devon!!!

I'm not Devon, and you are not part of the world I acknowledge. We, I come here for others and certainly not you.

Vanity press chapbook...... :lol:

Login Devon!!!

I'm not Devon, and you are not part of the world I acknowledge. We, I come here for others and certainly not you.

I'm crushed. My sadness is now at level 9!!!

:agreed:

Login Devon!!!

I'm crushed. My sadness is now at level 9!!!

Devon may notice you. I do not know. But for us, you are a fucking turd that needs to be flushed. Enough said. Enough wasted on a piece of stinking shit like you.

Whoa is me, I may never be able to cope with your distain for me. Maybe prayer can help!!!

OMG! How true! :chuckle:

Cant wait for my cut of the sales!!!!!

We are the springboard that launched The Devon,

All hail The Devon, larger than life itself, The seven wonders of the world are based on the yardstick of wonder, The Devon,

When a light shines on Devon It can't reach because Devon shines brighter, Devon is to Devon That Devon Devon Devon,

So that Devon Devon Devon, is so very Devon

The Devon!!!

Cant wait for my cut of the sales!!!!!

We are the springboard that launched The Devon,

All hail The Devon, larger than life itself, The seven wonders of the world are based on the yardstick of wonder, The Devon,

When a light shines on Devon It can't reach because Devon shines brighter, Devon is to Devon That Devon Devon Devon,

So that Devon Devon Devon, is so very Devon

The Devon!!!

Devon forever!

Devon has published three volumes of his book THE STRANGE FICTION OF DEVON PITLOR. It is on authorhouse.com, amazon.com and many other publication websites. JUST GOOGLE IT.

Devon has published three volumes of his book THE STRANGE FICTION OF DEVON PITLOR. It is on authorhouse.com, amazon.com and many other publication websites. JUST GOOGLE IT.

:rolleyes:

Delon, Delon, Delon!

cpgbIPI.png

La Vida Loca

:rolleyes:

What can I say? I added just another element to this forum over the years, and now there are the books if you want them. I've said a million times that my stories are not for everyone. Some people read and other don't. And tastes vary. What does it really matter if you don't like my English prose?

This forum still has multiple uses, doesn't it?

Remember the great ones: Joey Leguay, Jody Casgraine, MNI, etc.

Would the forum have been better without them?

Would the forum have been better without me and my fiction and my occasional econ posts?

Should it be dedicated to a certain kind of interchange?

Are parody and satire wrong here?

Is divergent thought wrong?

Up to you to answer.

Forums are on the way out. The kids are not using them as they once were. Somehow PWR has managed to endure.

Maybe it was the diversity after all? I don't know.

I know that I personally do not care to read, think about or respond to 99% of the stuff I see here, and I certainly understand when others feel the same way about me.

Diversity is still the key I think.

And BTW, everything I have in the books is still available FOR FREE on the fiction sites.

So no big deal, unless someone wants to make it one.

I see that some people get called by my name from time to time. That too is not a big deal. I hardly notice.

I have a certain following here. Is it wrong that I notify them of my stuff?

Or should I post a recipe or some misleading stuff about the collapse of civilization?

Buy or (later) download my stuff if you want.

If not, no harm done.

Love,

Devon

Congrats, Devon.

I always enjoy and look forward to your economic posts. I'm a techie, not a financial wiz so I appreciate you sharing your practical knowledge and advice in this area.