Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest tarbaby

Anybody still Visit Jeff Rense's ?

11 posts in this topic

It's no longer a grassy knoll fringe oasis just a redundant clickbait clusterfuck .

1 hour ago, Guest tarbaby said:

It's no longer a grassy knoll fringe oasis just a redundant clickbait clusterfuck .

It seems to have been sold out some time ago.  Once upon a time, the site rightly targeted the insidious group of so-called "Jews" as those who own/control the world, and recognized the Muslims were scapegoats/boogey men.    Then, a couple of years ago, the script suddenly flipped, and aside from the occasional Brother Nathaniel article, almost EVERYTHING they post is anti-Muslim.   It's basically now like FOX "news".    Such a shame, too, but not entirely unexpected.  

i used to go there

haven't been in a coon's age

Remember when conspiracy theories were young?

I think I read every single one of them there ever was   :)

I don't read the site BUT I do listen to the radio show about once a week.

He's got a very good radio voice.

And Tex Marrs is good.

I do think Rense calls em as he sees em, on his radio show.

He calls out everyone, even Trump.

He seems to show allegiance only to the truth, or his righteous sense.

Fuck the fucking jews, clintons, trump, niggers and muzzies!

YEAH!!!

And he talks about UFOs...

Haven't been by Rense's site in....3? 4?.... years, now.

I check a couple times a week. His Fukushima archive of articles is an excellent resource. He has his head on straight with regard to many things wrong in society, esp. regarding GMO. He was the only person who gave Sherman Skolnick a platform when nobody else cared on Chicago corruption. Archived articles still there. He was humbled by the terrible accident and head injury, changed him a bit Currently the reverse speech vignettes are a must listen and when Clif High is on. 

On 4/27/2017 at 2:26 AM, Guest Still listen said:

I check a couple times a week. His Fukushima archive of articles is an excellent resource. He has his head on straight with regard to many things wrong in society, esp. regarding GMO. He was the only person who gave Sherman Skolnick a platform when nobody else cared on Chicago corruption. Archived articles still there. He was humbled by the terrible accident and head injury, changed him a bit Currently the reverse speech vignettes are a must listen and when Clif High is on. 

I actually forgot about the head injury- good point, that.    Still, I think they either scared him with a message or simply made an offer he couldn't refuse (financially, not necessarily self-preservationally). 

He flipped that SUV and should have died. And yes, he altered his tone. You can hear Tim Rifat on Rense archived shows at Y.T.

NOPE NOT VERY OFTEN I GOT SICK OF HIM AND YES HE HAS A NICE VOICE AND A VERY LONG RUNNING SHOW ART BELL WISHES HE HAD THAT RECORD

LOL

BUTT THEN I ALSO WAS GETTING SICK OF ART BELL AFTER ALL THOSE YEARS

JEFF JUST HAS THE WEIRDEST HAIR EVER

THE HEAD OF KISS ALSO HAD THAT HELMET HAIR GOING ON HE IS SUCH A NASTY CREEP

WELL BOTH OF THEM ARE

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0