SSSCREAMMMMMM

SCREAMMMMMMMMMM MY GOD

499 posts in this topic

Fedex closed due to the eclipse..wtf?
I have a shipment coming in from over seas and i went to check the tracking...I got this message:

"FedEx Service Alerts
Weather, natural disasters and other uncontrollable events can interrupt FedEx transportation flow – and your supply chain – anytime, anywhere and with little warning. As interruptions occur, we will update this page with the latest Service Alerts to keep you informed.

Total Solar Eclipse 2017
Last updated: August 18, 2017
FedEx is closely monitoring potential effects of the total solar eclipse on Monday, August 21, 2017. Our first priority is the safety and well-being of our team members, and we will implement contingency plans as necessary. Events of this nature often cause pickup and delivery delays and disruptions for FedEx customers. FedEx is prepared to provide service to the best of its ability.
For more information on the total solar eclipse, visit the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. For more information on traffic conditions, visit the U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration.
Note that potential service disruptions may not affect FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, FedEx Office, etc. the same. This may result in different levels of impact as well as cities, states and ZIP Codes serviced.
Continue to check fedex.com for service updates. For specific shipment status information, please track your shipment at fedex.com. You can also contact FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 or stay up to date by subscribing to FedEx Service Alert email notifications at the FedEx Email Subscription Center."

I have a screen shot but I dont know how to upload it. I'm sure if Fedex stated that on the tracking info then its easy to check on their website.
Kind of freaky that they would close... is there something they're not telling us about thats got them worried with this eclipse???

I MEAN REALLY THE MOON SLIDE DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF OUR SUN WHAT IS THE FUCKING BIG ASS DEAL YOU DIP WADS ???

I JUST DON'T GET IT EVER WHEN PEOPLE FREAK AND PISS THEIR UNDIES WHEN IT'S JUST SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME ONLY NOT PERFECTLY ALINED BUTT DOES IT EVER KILL US ALL ???

I THINK NOT YOU DUMB SHITS

MAYBE I AM WRONG I WILL LOOK INTO THIS FRESH PILE OF FUCKING DOOM NOW LOLOL

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY YOUR ICE CREAM 

FedEx Service Alerts

Weather, natural disasters and other uncontrollable events can interrupt FedEx transportation flow – and your supply chain – anytime, anywhere and with little warning. As interruptions occur, we will update this page with the latest Service Alerts to keep you informed.

Total Solar Eclipse 2017

Last updated: August 18, 2017

FedEx is closely monitoring potential effects of the total solar eclipse on Monday, August 21, 2017. Our first priority is the safety and well-being of our team members, and we will implement contingency plans as necessary. Events of this nature often cause pickup and delivery delays and disruptions for FedEx customers. FedEx is prepared to provide service to the best of its ability.

For more information on the total solar eclipse, visit the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. For more information on traffic conditions, visit the U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration.

Note that potential service disruptions may not affect FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, FedEx Office, etc. the same. This may result in different levels of impact as well as cities, states and ZIP Codes serviced.

Continue to check fedex.com for service updates. For specific shipment status information, please track your shipment at fedex.com. You can also contact FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 or stay up to date by subscribing to FedEx Service Alert email notifications at the FedEx Email Subscription Center.

http://www.fedex.com/us/servicealerts/

DAIRY CREAM QUEEN ISN'T LIKE I USE TO REMEMBER ...I KNOW IT'S 2017 BUTT THIS IS A BIT MUCH FOR THE KIDS....

tumblr_nrorukBUxr1run3h8o4_1280.jpg

MAYBE IT'S JUST ME....

SMIRK

00dbdc730d53645f39edd3ca2fef1bbe.jpg

careful....train wreck....MAYBE 

Spoiler

tumblr_n8opupgvb91tdgepxo1_1280.jpg

screammmmmmmmmmSCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor