Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JOEY

PROXY WHORE WEEKLY

63 posts in this topic

I didn't get a truce. Grace didn't have enough actual class to respond to my offer.

Maybe she didn't see it?

You presume too much. Your posts are not the center of everyone's attention. With that, I have to return to work, and I doubt I'll even check back on this thread for whatever worthless response you might contrive.

:rolleyes:

Maybe she didn't, but I figured one of her minions would have. I need a minion. Then my minion could resume presuming too much AND write my sorry assed excuse for posts. Where would a omnipotent insignificant baby seal find a minion??? :hmm:

I'll be your minion! :ura:

the job does include a little nookie on the side doesn't it? :unsure:

Oh, please! Anything to get her away from here! :chuckle:

I didn't get a truce. Grace didn't have enough actual class to respond to my offer.

Maybe she didn't see it?

You presume too much. Your posts are not the center of everyone's attention. With that, I have to return to work, and I doubt I'll even check back on this thread for whatever worthless response you might contrive.

Maybe she didn't, but I figured one of her minions would have. I need a minion. Then my minion could resume presuming too much AND write my sorry assed excuse for posts. Where would a omnipotent insignificant baby seal find a minion??? :hmm:

what about the nookie clause?

Maybe she didn't see it?

what about the nookie clause?

No can do. Side nookie is not an option. :damn:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0