Is it okay to fuck your neighbor if your wife is away and she is a hippie veg-head?

10 replies to this topic

#1 *Guest~

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:56 PM

My neighbor is stoned all day long and has long armpit and pubic hair. She is a bra-less hippie and even her privates smell and taste like dope. I decided it was okay to fuck her when my wife was visiting her mother with the kids. I'm wondering if I made a bad choice.

#2 john jones

Here's Johnny!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,476 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:03 PM

There are entirely too many pronouns in the subject line to answer that question, but it's generally bad form to fuck your neighbors or your co-workers.

"What was mean was O-Ren, YOU, Jones, and a handful of others endlessly being dicks to people you don't even know. That negativity DOES come back to hurt you. It's not a new concept- it's an idea tens of thousands of years old, and it's of course called "Kharma" [sic]. Jones has ridden me like a two-dollar whore for NO good reason since I've arrived here and I know he's trolled me relentlessly, logged-out. Even on this very thread, tarbaby has offered him advice, and he bites the hand offering help. Fuck him, and fuck anyone who thinks Jones is a nice person. We ALL die sooner or later, but it's HOW we live and die that matters. It is not my fault that some of you are doing both poorly. I'm nice to the posters who are nice, and I will cut those who need to be cut." DoL

#3 *Guest~

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:07 PM

Part of the change that the new negro president promised is that we are firmly within the Era of the Shaved Vagina. Don't fight it.

#4 kenticus

Titular Phrase

• Members
  • 7,194 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:14 PM

The answer to all the questions asked is no.

Cheating with a Hairy vegan implies your wife must truly fail.
Light Fuse, Get Away.

#5 *MT~

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:16 PM

I don't see any problems here...

#6 *Guest~

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:16 PM

Her tits must be as long and flat as Mongolian saddle bags.

#7 *Guest~

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:22 PM

It depends on your marriage. My wife is a cougar, so I take it as a green light to bonix the neighbors and their daughters.

#8 *Guest~

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:09 PM

OP never got a decent answer to his question.

YES. It is OKAY to fuck your neighboring hippie veg~head when your wife is not home.

You have this board's permission.

Green light.

#9 *Guest~

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:06 PM

If you bring her into 3ways with your wife, then that would be ok.
Otherwise to continue, you must ask the wifey for permission.

Thank you.
bowserjrwithfacecover.gif

#10 *Freud~

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:52 PM

I see you are in a state of arrested development.

Here, have a cigar to satisfy those oral urges.

#11 Doctor Doom

Super Double Secret Mod

• Members
  • 28,412 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:57 PM

Wife will be suspicious if you smell like patchouli.
"Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex" - Frank Zappa

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." - Voltaire

Reply to this topic