New Laurel Canyon Chronicles Installment 8/14...

189 replies to this topic

#16 Doctor Doom

Super Double Secret Mod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,395 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:03 PM

It's the first I've heard that George Lucas was filming at Altamont.
"Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex" - Frank Zappa

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." - Voltaire

#17 *NEEDS MORE COWBELL~

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:13 PM

WHAT HAPPENED AT ALTAMONT ENDED UP AS A SNUFF FILM, WHETHER BY CHANCE OR DESIGN

SURELY YOU KNOW THIS?

http://www.google.com/search?q=GEORGE+LUCA...aqi=g1&aql=

#18 Lester

Proxy Whore Madam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:07 AM

I watched Gimme Shelter recently. Supposedly the cameraman didn't know he had filmed the black youth in seafoam leisure suit holding the revolver... Would have been pretty hard to miss the knifing sequence, but the long-barreled revolver was held in tight by the guy, not being waived around.

Maybe he was totally drugged and out of it and somebody gave him the gun? He does show up near stage earlier in the movie. Pretty hard to miss the outfit. With the Altamont concert predating Roe V. Wade and the stabbing occurring during "symphony", as Mick says, "bad shit always happens when we play that song". Maybe it was all a setup to foster as a sacrifice? Look at the miscreants involved. Lots of LSD and Speed going around. Was the crowd that took stuff others offered them simply dosed?

There is one super short segment of Gram Parsons w/Burritos singing Christine's Song (she's a devil in disguise, telling dirty lies; sure, kind of a stretch, but that is the line the Maysles' kept in the movie.

Agree that this 19 part (so-far) saga is very worthwhile expose.

Was reading the Philip K. Dick wiki tonite and note that his "insight" that maybe the Roman Empire had never fallen, but acted from then on to keep humanity enslaved by fostering materialism as focus and mode for living is not too far-fetched... Pity that Dick could not go beyond his VALIS insight and transmute it into Knowing Christ. The escape from self was the perspective he simply never achieved...

#19 *trappist~

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE (Lester @ Aug 16 2011, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I watched Gimme Shelter recently. Supposedly the cameraman didn't know he had filmed the black youth in seafoam leisure suit holding the revolver... Would have been pretty hard to miss the knifing sequence, but the long-barreled revolver was held in tight by the guy, not being waived around.

Maybe he was totally drugged and out of it and somebody gave him the gun? He does show up near stage earlier in the movie. Pretty hard to miss the outfit. With the Altamont concert predating Roe V. Wade and the stabbing occurring during "symphony", as Mick says, "bad shit always happens when we play that song". Maybe it was all a setup to foster as a sacrifice? Look at the miscreants involved. Lots of LSD and Speed going around. Was the crowd that took stuff others offered them simply dosed?

There is one super short segment of Gram Parsons w/Burritos singing Christine's Song (she's a devil in disguise, telling dirty lies; sure, kind of a stretch, but that is the line the Maysles' kept in the movie.

Agree that this 19 part (so-far) saga is very worthwhile expose.

Was reading the Philip K. Dick wiki tonite and note that his "insight" that maybe the Roman Empire had never fallen, but acted from then on to keep humanity enslaved by fostering materialism as focus and mode for living is not too far-fetched... Pity that Dick could not go beyond his VALIS insight and transmute it into Knowing Christ. The escape from self was the perspective he simply never achieved...

the jesus meme is roman catholic materialist bullshit as well

#20 Lester

Proxy Whore Madam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:20 AM

The Reality of Christ Jesus defies definition as "meme", or commonly held belief.

In Christianity, Belief leads to Faith which leads to acting upon your Faith, if the faithful person decides to declare his/her heart to God, and thereby is Brought Into Knowing; becoming Born-Again... This witness is Real as is God manifest in Trinity. Christ IS The Way Unto The Father, and Knowledge supersedes all else in life, coming as it does through experience, awareness, and understanding.

#21 *Guest~

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:26 AM

QUOTE (Lester @ Aug 16 2011, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Reality of Christ Jesus defies definition as "meme", or commonly held belief.

In Christianity, Belief leads to Faith which leads to acting upon your Faith, if the faithful person decides to declare his/her heart to God, and thereby is Brought Into Knowing; becoming Born-Again... This witness is Real as is God manifest in Trinity. Christ IS The Way Unto The Father, and Knowledge supersedes all else in life, coming as it does through experience, awareness, and understanding.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...4_2544761_n.jpg

#22 Lester

Proxy Whore Madam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:51 AM

At the heart of this thread, or the series of articles it refers to (see link at first post) are the eight horrendous murders that took place at the Wonderland drive drug pad and the Manson murders, plus other twisted behaviour along with occult ties of residents of Laurel Canyon going back to the origins of the neighborhood. In the prior installment, the Black Dahlia case was discussed along with crime scene photos. What kind of purpose underlies the dismemberment techniques that murderer showed the world?

Can't grasp that there is a purely evil force at work in the world and working on its inhabitants? If anything is a roman catholic canon ideal, it is that evil does not exist, only an absence of good. At least, that is how a friend of mine who was a novitiate with a rcc order of priests explained it to me once. That was many years before I was Born-Again and I didn't buy it then, although I was a pretty staunch catholic.

Doesn't much matter what you believe, or choose not to accept or concede. There are individuals who have chosen satan-worship and believe/know that through him they derive power, wealth, sex and all their goals in life. Consider that satan manifested in Christ's Presence on HIS conclusion of 40day fast and took Jesus to show HIM all the world which he controlled and offered the world to HIM if HE would only worship him... Scripture IS Witness and thereby we can Know and Trust that satan is real and has dominion over the earth for a while longer.

Ultimately it all comes down to satan's effort to usurp God and having failed that, he will and is seeking with his minions the destruction of all flesh before Christ's Return.

We could veer from the LC program and discuss scientific ordained and promoted murder...
Modern Medicine, IE allopathic medicine is a chief mechanism, Cancer, AIDS, and other biowarfare mechanisms.
The promotion of opium and other drugs for recreation, relaxation, enhancement of experience.
The population lie referencing carrying-capacity of the earth and its resources.
Abortion Clinics and legalized infanticide.
War and the military industrial complex (a LC theme).
Genetic modification of food and patent rights on food seed; mostly Monsanto issues.

How has the transformation (trance-formation per Cathy O'Brien) of humanity into materialistic seekers brought our species further away from God and HIS Truth? Qui bono? What is behind the cultural fascination with demons, vampires, zombies, mutants, superheroes, and aliens?

How are cultural leaders, icons, or notables able to voice the Malthusian and Ehrlichian limits to growth and population bomb theories? IE the Queen of England's husband Prince Phillip who is quoted as saying, “If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.” Ted Turner has also called for killing off excess population, yet he has 5 sons...

No humanity left in mankind? Look at those who lord over us and then consider who/what they worship and thereby surmise their goals. Note that none who defined the problems of overpopulation volunteered their own demise to do their part...

#23 *Guest~

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE (Lester @ Aug 16 2011, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At the heart of this thread, or the series of articles it refers to (see link at first post) are the eight horrendous murders that took place at the Wonderland drive drug pad and the Manson murders, plus other twisted behaviour along with occult ties of residents of Laurel Canyon going back to the origins of the neighborhood. In the prior installment, the Black Dahlia case was discussed along with crime scene photos. What kind of purpose underlies the dismemberment techniques that murderer showed the world?

Can't grasp that there is a purely evil force at work in the world and working on its inhabitants? If anything is a roman catholic canon ideal, it is that evil does not exist, only an absence of good. At least, that is how a friend of mine who was a novitiate with a rcc order of priests explained it to me once. That was many years before I was Born-Again and I didn't buy it then, although I was a pretty staunch catholic.

Doesn't much matter what you believe, or choose not to accept or concede. There are individuals who have chosen satan-worship and believe/know that through him they derive power, wealth, sex and all their goals in life. Consider that satan manifested in Christ's Presence on HIS conclusion of 40day fast and took Jesus to show HIM all the world which he controlled and offered the world to HIM if HE would only worship him... Scripture IS Witness and thereby we can Know and Trust that satan is real and has dominion over the earth for a while longer.

Ultimately it all comes down to satan's effort to usurp God and having failed that, he will and is seeking with his minions the destruction of all flesh before Christ's Return.

We could veer from the LC program and discuss scientific ordained and promoted murder...
Modern Medicine, IE allopathic medicine is a chief mechanism, Cancer, AIDS, and other biowarfare mechanisms.
The promotion of opium and other drugs for recreation, relaxation, enhancement of experience.
The population lie referencing carrying-capacity of the earth and its resources.
Abortion Clinics and legalized infanticide.
War and the military industrial complex (a LC theme).
Genetic modification of food and patent rights on food seed; mostly Monsanto issues.

How has the transformation (trance-formation per Cathy O'Brien) of humanity into materialistic seekers brought our species further away from God and HIS Truth? Qui bono? What is behind the cultural fascination with demons, vampires, zombies, mutants, superheroes, and aliens?

How are cultural leaders, icons, or notables able to voice the Malthusian and Ehrlichian limits to growth and population bomb theories? IE the Queen of England's husband Prince Phillip who is quoted as saying, “If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.” Ted Turner has also called for killing off excess population, yet he has 5 sons...

No humanity left in mankind? Look at those who lord over us and then consider who/what they worship and thereby surmise their goals. Note that none who defined the problems of overpopulation volunteered their own demise to do their part...

You seem to know what's going on. Do you think demons walk the earth in human form?

#24 *the djinn crowd~

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:16 PM

"Ultimately it all comes down to satan's effort to usurp God and having failed that, he will and is seeking with his minions the destruction of all flesh before Christ's Return."

why would almighty god create a being that would ultimately oppose him and destroy his creation?

the theory that there are other races living in this world, whether in the inner earth or in an intersecting dimension, that are far older than humanity and see us as invaders and a threat to their existence, and that have decided to conquer us from within as they are shapeshifters and have other powers like telepath, etc., is at least as possible as the fallen angels theory

#25 *Guest~

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (the djinn crowd @ Aug 16 2011, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Ultimately it all comes down to satan's effort to usurp God and having failed that, he will and is seeking with his minions the destruction of all flesh before Christ's Return."

why would almighty god create a being that would ultimately oppose him and destroy his creation?

the theory that there are other races living in this world, whether in the inner earth or in an intersecting dimension, that are far older than humanity and see us as invaders and a threat to their existence, and that have decided to conquer us from within as they are shapeshifters and have other powers like telepath, etc., is at least as possible as the fallen angels theory

Are they mutually exclusive?

#26 *the djinn crowd~

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (Guest @ Aug 16 2011, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (the djinn crowd @ Aug 16 2011, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are they mutually exclusive?

as i don't purport to know the mind of the creator, like a lot of people, i wouldn't know

#27 Lester

Proxy Whore Madam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (Guest @ Aug 16 2011, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<quotes Lester's post above...>
You seem to know what's going on. Do you think demons walk the earth in human form?

I have seen it. Strangers who revealed their inhabitation to me. Demons and satan's minions also are able to discern God's People; not that they have any power over them. Jesus Witnesses in John ch 17 that HIS People are Preserved against all evil.

Want "proof" that demons exist and are actively plying their hatred for humanity among us?
What other explanation is there for the horrendous crimes we have as a society actually grown numb to?
But why would you care about discerning the existence of demons if you have no discernment for God?

These are The Final Days and that which has been hidden is being revealed. Those who serve satan are leaving no doubt and showing evidence in the open of their affiliation. Jesus also Witnessed that the days would be shortened in order that not all flesh be destroyed.

Think that the LC author's regular citation of those who were Crowley enthusiasts is anything other than a forerunner of degrees of Bacon? Ron Hubbard and Jack Parsons? Not like I've read-up on either of them, but Dave McGowan ties many LA icons of the pre-wwII era with Crowley. Don't recall if he has claimed Babs Bush is of the Crowley lineage, but others have. Just all depends on who you see as holding the strings over this world and who therefore can advance the goals you have, if extremely self-willed and determined to "make your mark"...

About 7 years ago, I wrote that the greatest conspiracy of all time was mounted by satan to convince the modern world that he did not exist. When the largest ostensibly Christian church, the rcc, promotes that "there is no such thing as evil" to its priesthood; how complete a victory is that for satan? Of course, I am also on record as witnessing that the rcc will serve the beast/man-of-sin as his handmaiden during the final half of the great tribulation.

Christ cast out many demons. The madman of Gadarenes was inhabited by "legion" or one hundred or more demons.
Probably should have added Psychiatry in the list I cited above. What we call mental illness is commonly identified as demonic possession by those Born-Agains Gifted and Empowered to cast them out. Think all schizophrenic type behaviour is organic in its cause?

If psychiatry were not a masking agent to serve as suppression, why are so many impurities, chemicals, drugs, hormones and other genetic manipulations allowed in our food, drink, and water?

Western civilization is not only suppression of Human Spirit through materialism, if PKD is right; it is also contrived to promote denial of the Spiritual entirely, no matter how much lip-service is paid to "being spiritual and religious". Evil is for sure Very Real and those who deny man's spirituality by day are likely serving the master they aligned with by night and in secret...

#28 *WAKE UP ALREADY~

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:56 PM

ANYONE WHO WOULD GREENLIGHT CREEPER THREEPERS FOR SALVA IS IN LEAGUE WITH EVIL

I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE JESUIT TRASH OR APOSTATE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

REGARDLESS

HE'S A CONVICTED FELON WHO IS EARNING THE MACHINE PROFITS THRU HORROR/TITILLATION

A SPELLCASTER AND TRANCE FORMATIONIST

A VERY SKILLED ONE TOO

YOU DO BUSINESS WITH IT, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

NOT THE SOLUTION

THAT INCLUDES PAYING TO SEE THE TORTURE/TORMENT FILTH ON SCREEN

#29 *Guest~

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (Lester @ Aug 16 2011, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Guest @ Aug 16 2011, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<quotes Lester's post above...>

I have seen it. Strangers who revealed their inhabitation to me. Demons and satan's minions also are able to discern God's People; not that they have any power over them. Jesus Witnesses in John ch 17 that HIS People are Preserved against all evil.

Want "proof" that demons exist and are actively plying their hatred for humanity among us?
What other explanation is there for the horrendous crimes we have as a society actually grown numb to?
But why would you care about discerning the existence of demons if you have no discernment for God?

These are The Final Days and that which has been hidden is being revealed. Those who serve satan are leaving no doubt and showing evidence in the open of their affiliation. Jesus also Witnessed that the days would be shortened in order that not all flesh be destroyed.

Think that the LC author's regular citation of those who were Crowley enthusiasts is anything other than a forerunner of degrees of Bacon? Ron Hubbard and Jack Parsons? Not like I've read-up on either of them, but Dave McGowan ties many LA icons of the pre-wwII era with Crowley. Don't recall if he has claimed Babs Bush is of the Crowley lineage, but others have. Just all depends on who you see as holding the strings over this world and who therefore can advance the goals you have, if extremely self-willed and determined to "make your mark"...

About 7 years ago, I wrote that the greatest conspiracy of all time was mounted by satan to convince the modern world that he did not exist. When the largest ostensibly Christian church, the rcc, promotes that "there is no such thing as evil" to its priesthood; how complete a victory is that for satan? Of course, I am also on record as witnessing that the rcc will serve the beast/man-of-sin as his handmaiden during the final half of the great tribulation.

Christ cast out many demons. The madman of Gadarenes was inhabited by "legion" or one hundred or more demons.
Probably should have added Psychiatry in the list I cited above. What we call mental illness is commonly identified as demonic possession by those Born-Agains Gifted and Empowered to cast them out. Think all schizophrenic type behaviour is organic in its cause?

If psychiatry were not a masking agent to serve as suppression, why are so many impurities, chemicals, drugs, hormones and other genetic manipulations allowed in our food, drink, and water?

Western civilization is not only suppression of Human Spirit through materialism, if PKD is right; it is also contrived to promote denial of the Spiritual entirely, no matter how much lip-service is paid to "being spiritual and religious". Evil is for sure Very Real and those who deny man's spirituality by day are likely serving the master they aligned with by night and in secret...

Thank you for your answer. I don't doubt a word of it.

#30 *Guest~

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:17 PM

Strawberry Fields Forever

For years, the Manson legend has him connected to one degree or another to The Process Church of the Final Judgment. Most stories have them crossing paths in San Francisco in 1967. Manson lived on the same street that The Process had it's local chapter (two blocks apart at 636 and 407). Given Manson's philosophical leanings, it's easy to imagine him engaging Processeans in debates or even lifting ideas from them. Manson did have a Scientology background and The Process was formed by two former Scientologists (Robert and MaryAnne deGrimston). Note: Robert's true surname is Moore or Moor.

Some History on The Process:

The deGrimstons met in the early 1960s and worked in the London branch of Scientology. Eventually, the two split from Scientology and set up a psycho-therapy group in the Mayfair section of London. By late 1965, the 30-member group had taken on a religious aspect. The group then decided to move to a more tropical locale and eventually settled in the Yucatan area of Mexico and named the place Xtul in August 1966. Members began identifying with various religious figures. MaryAnne went with Jehovah. For some reason (at least partially legal), the group returned to Mayfair in late 1966.

Satan was by added to The Process in Xtul. Next Lucifer joined (and was the one Robert identified with). Later, Christ was added by the group.

Note that Bainbridge says the group traveled through the United States during their Xtul period and met with Anton LaVey of the Church of Satan. Supposedly, this is how Satan was added to the lineup. LaVey's group was actually little more than a publicity stunt and was only in the early stages of formation during 1966. The Satanic Bible wasn't published until 1969. It seems unlikely the small Process encountered the tiny Satanic group at this point.

The Process has been described in most books as black-robed Satanists roaming the streets of San Francisco. Manson formed the Family in San Francisco around the same time. Due to some similar beliefs, writers have implied a connection between the two groups and have played up the satanic angle of The Process.

The 1967 Period:

So, was Manson connected to The Process? Ed Sanders ("The Family") probably did more to further the belief of such a relationship than anyone. Sanders was sued by the group and had to remove material from future editions of his book. The loss of the lawsuit is a strong indicator that he had no backing proof of a connection.

Manson was released from prison and traveled to San Francisco in late March 1967. He and his initial "family" were living on Cole Street in San Francisco from April to July 1967. In July, the Family was in San Jose. Manson's July 21, 1967 driver's license gave a Santa Barbara address. At the end of July, they were in Mendocino. Their August address was Santa Barbara. In early September 1967, Manson, Fromme and Brunner were in Manhattan Beach (where Krenwinkel joined up). In mid-September, they traveled to Washington and Oregon. At the beginning of October, they were in Nevada. Then they returned to San Francisco for about ten days before moving on to Sacramento where they obtained their first bus. In mid-September, they bought items for the bus in Sacramento. Around November 7, 1967, the group returned to San Francisco briefly (adding Atkins to their numbers). Also in November, Manson had his parole transferred to Los Angeles. On about November 10, they all headed to Santa Barbara (for a couple of days) and then to Los Angeles. Further travels at the end of the year included the Mojave Desert, Texas, New Mexico and Alabama. Then back to Topanga and away to Arizona. 1967 saw a lot of traveling.

Sanders' book states an advance party for The Process arrived in San Francisco in November 1967 at the same time that the Family was leaving for Los Angeles. His book states the deGrimstons were in the Far East and Turkey in the second half of 1967, also. Sanders further states that the New Orleans group of Processans left that city for California in early 1968. They had problems in San Francisco and moved south to Los Angeles in early March 1968. Reportedly, the U.S. Immigration office in Los Angeles tried to have The Process deported in May 1968. This would further indicate they were in Los Angeles at this time. Around June 1968, the deGrimstons moved on to New York.

It would seem the odds were greatly against Manson meeting The Process in San Francisco. Although they both lived on Cole Street, it was at different times. Most writers attempt to connect the two groups during the San Francisco days since this was the period Manson was forming his philosophy. By the time The Family moved to Los Angeles, there were quite a few members. Manson had already attracted a large group with his beliefs. If he encountered The Process in Los Angeles, it was after his philosophy and followers were in place.

For years, the Manson legend has him connected to one degree or another to The Process Church of the Final Judgment. Most stories have them crossing paths in San Francisco in 1967. Manson lived on the same street that The Process had it's local chapter (two blocks apart at 636 and 407). Given Manson's philosophical leanings, it's easy to imagine him engaging Processeans in debates or even lifting ideas from them. Manson did have a Scientology background and The Process was formed by two former Scientologists (Robert and MaryAnne deGrimston). Note: Robert's true surname is Moore or Moor.

Some History on The Process:

The deGrimstons met in the early 1960s and worked in the London branch of Scientology. Eventually, the two split from Scientology and set up a psycho-therapy group in the Mayfair section of London. By late 1965, the 30-member group had taken on a religious aspect. The group then decided to move to a more tropical locale and eventually settled in the Yucatan area of Mexico and named the place Xtul in August 1966. Members began identifying with various religious figures. MaryAnne went with Jehovah. For some reason (at least partially legal), the group returned to Mayfair in late 1966.

Satan was by added to The Process in Xtul. Next Lucifer joined (and was the one Robert identified with). Later, Christ was added by the group.

Note that Bainbridge says the group traveled through the United States during their Xtul period and met with Anton LaVey of the Church of Satan. Supposedly, this is how Satan was added to the lineup. LaVey's group was actually little more than a publicity stunt and was only in the early stages of formation during 1966. The Satanic Bible wasn't published until 1969. It seems unlikely the small Process encountered the tiny Satanic group at this point.

The Process has been described in most books as black-robed Satanists roaming the streets of San Francisco. Manson formed the Family in San Francisco around the same time. Due to some similar beliefs, writers have implied a connection between the two groups and have played up the satanic angle of The Process.

The 1967 Period:

So, was Manson connected to The Process? Ed Sanders ("The Family") probably did more to further the belief of such a relationship than anyone. Sanders was sued by the group and had to remove material from future editions of his book. The loss of the lawsuit is a strong indicator that he had no backing proof of a connection.

Manson was released from prison and traveled to San Francisco in late March 1967. He and his initial "family" were living on Cole Street in San Francisco from April to July 1967. In July, the Family was in San Jose. Manson's July 21, 1967 driver's license gave a Santa Barbara address. At the end of July, they were in Mendocino. Their August address was Santa Barbara. In early September 1967, Manson, Fromme and Brunner were in Manhattan Beach (where Krenwinkel joined up). In mid-September, they traveled to Washington and Oregon. At the beginning of October, they were in Nevada. Then they returned to San Francisco for about ten days before moving on to Sacramento where they obtained their first bus. In mid-September, they bought items for the bus in Sacramento. Around November 7, 1967, the group returned to San Francisco briefly (adding Atkins to their numbers). Also in November, Manson had his parole transferred to Los Angeles. On about November 10, they all headed to Santa Barbara (for a couple of days) and then to Los Angeles. Further travels at the end of the year included the Mojave Desert, Texas, New Mexico and Alabama. Then back to Topanga and away to Arizona. 1967 saw a lot of traveling.

History of the Process Then
http://www.forteantimes.com/features/artic...he_process.html

and now
Robert deGrimston is now a business consultant in New York. MaryAnne's branch of The Process went on to found The Best Friends Animal Society which is one of the world's best known animal sanctuaries. She now lives at the group's sanctuary in Utah with her husband Gabriel DePeyer. The group raised nearly $20 million in 2003 alone.
http://www.esoterra.org/process.htm