That Rare voice

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 *Guest~

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:41 PM

That Rare voice:

Lulu of England first came out with To Sir With love that had showed a certain kind of vocal that came out of the British Empire, which almost seemed to be a forerunner for performer Kiki Dee in her efforts.

There were two hits that really had posted an introduction for this songstress.

They were, Iíve Got The Music In Me and Donít Go Breaking My Heart, which was also a duet sung with Elton John.

Sometimes is both musical instrument play and in vocals, there at times seems to be a golden achievement period.
This is a period to where that performer makes very little mistakes, or has a quality about their playing that it seems they themselves can never quite duplicate, even with their best efforts.

It is also sometimes just time that will change an octave of vocal quality in a singer, to where they can no longer sing or perform as they once had done?

Kiki was remarkable in her first recordings as she had a kind of quaver, or purposeful wobble to her voice, which seemed to appear on the notes to vocals sung, stretched out.

She also had a powerful voice, but at the same time pointed and even delicate, which was the hallmark of her performances.

In breaking my heart, Kiki balances out the other half of the duet with Elton John with her ability to quaver her voice.

The Music In Me, is an indomitable piece of music, as like a well-tuned sports car performing chicanes around comes in a sanctioned parking lot, she shows not only her capabilities, but her enjoyable forte as well.

She was kind of built at that period of time, to perform at times, almost full out.

Remarkable singer, quick witted and encompassing to the top performance of her many appearances.

Pay attention when you hear a sing or performer such as her, this is because in their careers, you only become privy to hear them for a short while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwJ_XuAgMNM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kS6-kWxPvk...feature=related