at website for whitley streiber's new book "hybrids", asked which intel agency he worked for

5 replies to this topic

#1 *eminence grey~

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:07 AM

whitley streiber has a website about his new "true fiction" effort, "hybrids"

he has a comments section, so feel free to contribute, although no doubt most of you are true blue-grey fanbois that will slobber on his greyish feet

below is my contribution; will i get a response, or just buttprobe anal raped in the hoary streiber tradition?

http://www.hybridsbook.com/comments/

which intel agency did you belong to?
by whintely, February 11, 2012
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

on the cover biographical blurb of one of your vampyromance bodice biter novellas, you claimed that you were a member of an intel agency

which one was it, and are you still active?

#2 *eminence grey~

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:08 AM

took "the hybrids" out of a public library

whintely said himself on his own forum that he is a product of the monarch agent child nazi-cum-cia operation paperclip traumatization program

absolutely disgusting paean to the military industrial complex and the excesses that it visits upon the hapless citizenry of the usa and the world at large

the hybrids are made by a hireling geneticist for a deep black research program who created the perfect killing biological machine from tech leftover from the grays who have left the earth (not likely), both organic and computer, that had no rights as it was not human and was considered property

they are made from mostly reptilian genetics, and are described as stinking like a den of vipers

the early generation units, two of them, were bred from human women, the first was paid to be a surrogate mother that carried it to term, and it was so big that it killed her extracting itself from her womb

even as the hybrids go into an insane killing spree, attempting to eradicate humanity wholesale, the military fuckwits scheme as how to adapt them to their supersoldier needs

even though the hybrids flay the skin and eviscerate the organs and brains from every human they chance across

two and a half pentagoonshows rating for the weirdfuck gore factor, and little else

#3 Safe

Nonsense. "Nonsense," Say I.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,796 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:17 AM

The best thing it has going for it is splatterpunk gore, huh.

Recently, I remember looking at a preview of a graphic novel by Strieber, and it featured lots of graphic content about something to do with an abductee and cadavers, I think.

Yech. I think I'll pass, thanks.

#4 *eminence grey~

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE (Safe @ Feb 23 2012, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The best thing it has going for it is splatterpunk gore, huh.

Recently, I remember looking at a preview of a graphic novel by Strieber, and it featured lots of graphic content about something to do with an abductee and cadavers, I think.

Yech. I think I'll pass, thanks.

the graphic novel was "the nye incidents", about human corpses popping up everywhere that have been drowned alive after being medically experimented on
haven't seen it, and don't want to

went through "the hybrids" as an exercise in dissecting his disinfo
like he used to go on about how the greys were going to uplift mankind
and then finally admitted that they were period nasty and dangerous
and now writes that they are completely gone from the planet

#5 *Guest~

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:26 AM

Are you?

Oh, never the fuck mind.

#6 Safe

Nonsense. "Nonsense," Say I.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,796 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:48 AM

There is a recent article, a review of a book about Whitley Strieber, that someone had posted a link to. . . Maybe from Nick Redfern's blog, . . anyway, here is the link.

The Strieber Enigma

http://pelicanist.blogspot.com/2012/01/strieber-enigma.html

Perhaps his ‘real’ self is now completely taken over by a character of his own creation, a sort of online avatar in the head. – Peter Rogerson.