Re: Martin/Zimmerman Stand down, it was only about the money

88 replies to this topic

#31 *Guest~

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

Huh? When Martin started running toward Brandy Green's condo, away from Zimmerman and out of his sight, he was about 600 feet from safety. Yet five minutes later he died just 200 feet away from Zimmerman's truck. I had a map but tinypic deleted it.

#32 *Guest~

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:42 PM

I had to look at it on a map to decide for myself that Zimmerman's story made sense, so I can understand how believing that Martin was close to Brandy Green's condo when he died would lead one to the opposite conclusion. But the facts point to Martin doubling back to confront Zimmerman.

I'll make another map.

brb

#33 *Guest~

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

View PostGuest, on 22 April 2012 - 06:29 PM, said:

Huh? When Martin started running toward Brandy Green's condo, away from Zimmerman and out of his sight, he was about 600 feet from safety. Yet five minutes later he died just 200 feet away from Zimmerman's truck. I had a map but tinypic deleted it.

If Zimmerman had headed back toward his truck when he said he did, Trayvon would have never had an opportunity to chase him.

It is likewise evident that he continued to pursue Trayvon because he refused the 911 operator's request to meet the police at his truck, instead asking the operator "Could you have them call me and I’ll tell them where I’m at? "

#34 *Guest~

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:42 PM

If Zimmerman had headed back toward his truck when he said he did, Trayvon would have never had an opportunity to chase him.

So you can imagine that Trayvon "chased" Zimmerman, and if he chased him he likely started the physical confrontation. The state seems to agree. But your argument is absurd. You could just as well think that everybody who gets attacked by a thug is at fault for not staying in their homes. Also, Zimmerman's story is that he headed back toward his truck after ending the call to police and there's no evidence that contradicts that.

It is likewise evident that he continued to pursue Trayvon because he refused the 911 operator's request to meet the police at his truck, instead asking the operator "Could you have them call me and I’ll tell them where I’m at? "

He didn't "refuse" a "request", he declined a suggestion. He had every right to be where he was and that is NOT evidence that he continued to pursue. Not that Zimmerman didn't have a right to stay moving to try to locate Martin, who ran for no reason.

However, it's hard to imagine that Zimmerman chased, followed or pursued Martin for almost five minutes and they both would up a mere 150 feet from Zimmerman's truck.

Looking at it again, it appears that Martin died 150 feet from Zimmerman's truck and 450 feet, 150 yards, from Ms. Green's condo. I've seen several references to 70 yards from the condo, but the map does not bear that out.

Martin died almost right on the "T" formed by the sidewalks as shown in this picture.

Posted Image

Here's a new map. The red is Zimmerman's truck, the yellow is Martin's body and the green square is Ms. Green's condo.

Posted Image

#35 *Guest~

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

View PostGuest, on 22 April 2012 - 07:42 PM, said:

So you can imagine that Trayvon "chased" Zimmerman, and if he chased him he likely started the physical confrontation. The state seems to agree. But your argument is absurd. You could just as well think that everybody who gets attacked by a thug is at fault for not staying in their homes. Also, Zimmerman's story is that he headed back toward his truck after ending the call to police and there's no evidence that contradicts that.

Sure there is - you just prefer to ignore it.

1. The fact that if Zimmerman had headed back to his truck, he would have been in his truck when the police arrived and Trayvon would be alive today.

2. That he refused to meet the police at his truck, as suggested by the 911 operator, but instead wanted them to call him to see where he was - clearly indicating that he intended to continue pursuing Trayvon.

View PostGuest, on 22 April 2012 - 07:42 PM, said:

He didn't "refuse" a "request", he declined a suggestion. He had every right to be where he was and that is NOT evidence that he continued to pursue. Not that Zimmerman didn't have a right to stay moving to try to locate Martin, who ran for no reason.

I thought he went back to his truck? You can't even keep YOUR story straight, let alone his!

BTW, your map isn't exactly accurate (big surprise!). Here's one from a teabagger website (no 'liberal' media 'lies') that puts things in better perspective:

webkit-fake-url://E8DC1D97-46A3-4AFA-A574-4CCB94821B93/martin1.png

#36 *Guest~

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

The map (for some reason it won't post here):

http://www.constitut...ges/martin1.png

#37 *Guest~

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

Your map places Z's truck next to the mailboxes. But he told the dispatcher to tell them to enter the complex and take a left, which would place him somewhere on the east/west portion of Twin Trees and beyond the mailboxes.

I further narrowed the location down based on the pics and descriptions in this blog, definitely anti-Zimmerman so not inclined to lie for him, but containing information gathered from actually visiting the location. It says Zimmerman was parked near the red car, which is the spot I marked on my map. It's very near where Martin died, at the "T" formed by the sidewalks.

http://marinadedave.com/

Not even the state is saying that Zimmerman started the physical fight. The investigator said on the witness stand under oath that he doesn't know who started it and that they have no evidence that contradicts Zimmerman's story.

Posted Image

#38 *Guest~

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:59 PM

View PostGuest, on 22 April 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

Your map places Z's truck next to the mailboxes. But he told the dispatcher to tell them to enter the complex and take a left, which would place him somewhere on the east/west portion of Twin Trees and beyond the mailboxes.

I further narrowed the location down based on the pics and descriptions in this blog, definitely anti-Zimmerman so not inclined to lie for him, but containing information gathered from actually visiting the location. It says Zimmerman was parked near the red car, which is the spot I marked on my map. It's very near where Martin died, at the "T" formed by the sidewalks.

Not even the state is saying that Zimmerman started the physical fight. The investigator said on the witness stand under oath that he doesn't know who started it and that they have no evidence that contradicts Zimmerman's story.

The state's case does not begin and end with that investigator! There is no reason why they would or should put all their cards on the table at this juncture.

Nothing the investigator said is as damning as Zimmerman's statement that he claimed he thought Trayvon was nearly 28 when he clearly identified him as a teen on the 911 call. That calls into question the credibility of his entire account!

The map I linked to is very similar to the ones in USA Today and elsewhere, and not at all inconsistent with Zimmerman's 911 call.

#39 *Guest~

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

View PostGuest, on 22 April 2012 - 08:59 PM, said:

View PostGuest, on 22 April 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

The state's case does not begin and end with that investigator! There is no reason why they would or should put all their cards on the table at this juncture.

Nothing the investigator said is as damning as Zimmerman's statement that he claimed he thought Trayvon was nearly 28 when he clearly identified him as a teen on the 911 call. That calls into question the credibility of his entire account!

The map I linked to is very similar to the ones in USA Today and elsewhere, and not at all inconsistent with Zimmerman's 911 call.

Maybe Martin wasn't wearing his halo and wings when Zimmerman met him.

#40 Nokia

twatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,121 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:08 PM

he's just been let out on bail.
Posted Image

breaking news

i'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me.

my pics
last updated10/06/14

#41 *Guest~

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:24 AM

View PostGuest, on 22 April 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

View PostGuest, on 22 April 2012 - 05:48 PM, said:

Mr. O’Mara then asked Mr. Gilbreath if the state had any evidence to contradict Mr. Zimmerman’s statement to the police that he had been making his way back to his car when he was punched by Mr. Martin. Mr. Zimmerman told investigators he shot Mr. Martin in self-defense after Mr. Martin banged his head on concrete, covered his nose and mouth and reached for his gun.

That statement is contradicted by the simple fact that the murder took place much closer to the home where Trayvon was staying than Zimmerman's truck. If Zimmerman had been walking back to his truck, and Trayvon had been chasing him, the reverse would be true.

:duh:

Your position is patently false, they were closer to the truck, and Trayvon was not moving toward the condo he staying at or he would have already been there. Check the map again.

#42 *Guest~

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:39 AM

:roar:

It just gets dumber and dumber around here.

The state is most definitely responsible for that shoddy affidavit. Then there is the Discovery - look that up and see what it means. The state does not have "cards to hold back" and is required to put everything on the table - sorry that interferes with your infantile notions of "justice".

You baiters might want to pay a bit more attention - the public racebaiting team Sharpton-Jackson, Holder-Obama, and the media have all moved on from this story. You took the bait, and here you are stuck with a hook your silly mouths. The state's whole case is falling apart at the seams. If you cannot see that, then you need professional help.

BTW - those two maps are the essentially the same moving Z's car from one spot to another. That other poster's map was fine, and it does not change the FACT that all Trayvon had to do was keep moving in the direction he should have been, in the rain, and he would have been home. Trayvon doubled back, OBVIOUS.

#43 *Guest~

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:42 AM

View PostGuest, on 23 April 2012 - 01:24 AM, said:

View PostGuest, on 22 April 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

View PostGuest, on 22 April 2012 - 05:48 PM, said:

Mr. O’Mara then asked Mr. Gilbreath if the state had any evidence to contradict Mr. Zimmerman’s statement to the police that he had been making his way back to his car when he was punched by Mr. Martin. Mr. Zimmerman told investigators he shot Mr. Martin in self-defense after Mr. Martin banged his head on concrete, covered his nose and mouth and reached for his gun.

That statement is contradicted by the simple fact that the murder took place much closer to the home where Trayvon was staying than Zimmerman's truck. If Zimmerman had been walking back to his truck, and Trayvon had been chasing him, the reverse would be true.

:duh:

Your position is patently false, they were closer to the truck, and Trayvon was not moving toward the condo he staying at or he would have already been there. Check the map again.

It only looks like they were closer to the truck if you move the truck down the road, like the other 'bagger did - that's what you people do, twist and distort things to support your warped perspective!

If Zimmerman had been going back to his truck, like he claimed, HE would have already been there. YOU check the map again!

#44 *Guest~

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:52 AM

View PostGuest, on 23 April 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

The state is most definitely responsible for that shoddy affidavit. Then there is the Discovery - look that up and see what it means. The state does not have "cards to hold back" and is required to put everything on the table - sorry that interferes with your infantile notions of "justice".

You baiters might want to pay a bit more attention - the public racebaiting team Sharpton-Jackson, Holder-Obama, and the media have all moved on from this story. You took the bait, and here you are stuck with a hook your silly mouths. The state's whole case is falling apart at the seams. If you cannot see that, then you need professional help.

BTW - those two maps are the essentially the same moving Z's car from one spot to another. That other poster's map was fine, and it does not change the FACT that all Trayvon had to do was keep moving in the direction he should have been, in the rain, and he would have been home. Trayvon doubled back, OBVIOUS.

:pk: !!!

YOU 'baggers are the ones that can't seem to move on from this story! You can't seem to stop posting the same lies and distortions (like Trayvon 'doubling back') ad nauseum.

You're delusional if you think you're going to get Mitt Romney elected president by constantly attacking a murdered teenager, but if you want to continue to waste your time, go right ahead!

The discovery phase of the case has not yet begun. Once it does, I expect Zimmerman's lawyer will be looking to do some kind of plea deal. Perhaps that will shut you up, but somehow I doubt it.

#45 *Guest~

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:16 AM

View PostGuest, on 23 April 2012 - 05:52 AM, said:

View PostGuest, on 23 April 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

:pk: !!!

You're delusional if you think you're going to get Mitt Romney elected president by constantly attacking a murdered teenager, but if you want to continue to waste your time, go right ahead!

You're a sick fuck. You think that getting Romney elected is what drives opposition to you? (all opposition to you must be baggers, right?) LOL. You generate your own opposition by being so goddamned stupid. Some people just want the truth, but I doubt if you could understand that.