Jump to content


George and Matthew--not correct role models


8 replies to this topic

#1 *Guest~

  • Guest

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:25 PM

Zimmerman is so tacky and out of date with his clothes. And Owens needs a new hair cut and brighter, less whiskey diluted, blood from his wounds. Zimmerman's eyes are too close together, suggesting in-breeding. Owens groans like a yahootee from the south.

Ladies, these men are supposed to be the new white heroes. Would you date either one of them? I mean unless you are cougar and would like just any cub, a description that fits a few regular dames here. But in the real world these are not the kind of role models our children need.

We need a sambo to assault Justin Bieber or Jason Kertson. Then there will be revolution!!

We just can't rouse ourselves for the likes of George and Matthew.

#2 *Guest~

  • Guest

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

View PostGuest, on 25 April 2012 - 07:25 PM, said:

Ladies, these men are supposed to be the new white heroes. Would you date either one of them?

I bet Fluffy would!

#3 *Guest~

  • Guest

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

Imagine a night of steamy passion between Fluffy (Marilyn) and George the Z. With Matthew Owens bleeding and groaning somewhere in the room.

Ero-tic!!

#4 *Guest~

  • Guest

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

Zimmerman would make a good presidential cabinet officer. And Owens could dig post holes all up and down the Gulf Coast in the buff.

We need new blood!!

#5 *Guest~

  • Guest

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

View PostGuest, on 25 April 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

Imagine a night of steamy passion between Fluffy (Marilyn) and George the Z. With Matthew Owens bleeding and groaning somewhere in the room.

Ero-tic!!

A hit for sure, as long as there's some ass-to-mouth action!

#6 *Guest~

  • Guest

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:52 PM

View PostGuest, on 25 April 2012 - 07:51 PM, said:

Zimmerman would make a good presidential cabinet officer. And Owens could dig post holes all up and down the Gulf Coast in the buff.

We need new blood!!

Secretary of Defense!

#7 *Guest~

  • Guest

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

It would be metaphorically fun to arm Fluffy with a spade and have her launch a frontal attack on an unsuspecting ghetto as a force of one.

The attack of the spades.

#8 *Guest~

  • Guest

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:06 PM

View PostGuest, on 25 April 2012 - 07:54 PM, said:

It would be metaphorically fun to arm Fluffy with a spade and have her launch a frontal attack on an unsuspecting ghetto as a force of one.

The attack of the spades.

It wouldn't surprise me if she'd end up gang-banging those gang-bangers.

#9 Urinal Cake

    You are fucked.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,123 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:06 PM

View PostGuest, on 25 April 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

View PostGuest, on 25 April 2012 - 07:25 PM, said:

Ladies, these men are supposed to be the new white heroes. Would you date either one of them?

I bet Fluffy would!

She's into face glazing. :facial: she doesn't care what the glaze cums from either.

Posted Image





Reply to this topic