Police Officer Punches NY State Supreme Court Justice In The Throat

done fucked up

5 replies to this topic

#1 *Guest~

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

http://mobile.nytime...-struck-him.xml

Thomas D. Raffaele, a 69-year-old justice of the New York State Supreme Court, encountered a chaotic scene while walking down a Queens street with a friend: Two uniformed police officers stood over a shirtless man lying facedown on the pavement. The man's hands were cuffed behind his back and he was screaming. A crowd jeered at the officers.
The judge, concerned the crowd was becoming unruly, called 911 and reported that the officers needed help.
But within minutes, he said, one of the two officers became enraged - and the judge became his target. The officer screamed and cursed at the onlookers, some of whom were complaining about what they said was his violent treatment of the suspect, and then he focused on Justice Raffaele, who was wearing a T-shirt and jeans. The judge said the officer rushed forward and, using the upper edge of his hand, delivered a sharp blow to the judge's throat that was like what he learned when he was trained in hand-to-hand combat in the Army.
The episode, Friday morning just after midnight - in which the judge says his initial complaint about the officer was dismissed by a sergeant, the ranking supervisor at the scene - is now the focus of investigations by the police Internal Affairs Bureau and the Civilian Complaint Review Board.
The judge said he believed the officer also hit one or two other people during the encounter on 74th Street near 37th Road, a busy commercial strip in Jackson Heights. But he said he could not be sure, because the blow to his throat sent him reeling back and he then doubled over in pain.
"I've always had profound respect for what they do," Justice Raffaele said of the police, noting that he was "always very supportive" of the department during the more than 20 years he served on Community Board 3 in Jackson Heights before becoming a judge. At one point in the early 1990s, he added, he helped organize a civilian patrol in conjunction with the police. "And this I thought was very destructive."

#2 Urinal Cake

gary whitenigger / retarded cock sucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,983 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:46 PM

Nothing will happen to the pig, nothing ever happens to the pigs.

Probably why herb want to be a pig, but he had to settel for being an ignorant loser instead.
susan is from texas, just like dubya bush and DC.

#3 *Guest~

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:49 PM

I dunno...he throat punched a Supreme Court Justice.

#4 H.T. Flouncerton

ICU when you sleep

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,998 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:26 PM

UC ruins yet another thread. I believe the old useless, toothless commie should be banned!!!

#5 *Guest~

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:01 AM

Good article-wonder how many times that Judge has heard similar stories and didn't believe the victims? I always think it is quite insane that the officers are so cavalier with handing out their deadly force. They don't have a clue or seem to care who it is they're pummeling or throat slamming. That judge sounds like a cheap fucker-moving out his parents' house for the new buyers coming in the next morning. At 69 years old. If judges getting slammed is what it takes to shine the light on this increasing levels of thuggery and police brutality so be it.

#6 *Guest~

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:31 AM

yeah, pretty much agreed.

Feel pissed that the cops are handing out their violence, but that a High Judge was smacked took some of that sting out. A lot!

Reply to this topic