Whats up with this never ending witch hunt on UC?

60 replies to this topic

#31 *Guest~

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:59 PM

View PostVet, on 16 June 2012 - 03:26 PM, said:

View PostSeneca, on 16 June 2012 - 03:22 PM, said:

UC started it today by attacking our beloved ultra-Conservative, far-right Republican friend Leia.

:knit:
I avoid everything that reminds of politics and economy like the plague.. nothing but drama becomes of it..

Vet, you came forward into this forum amidst these personalities at a neutral time. As far as I'm concerned, you're like a bubble poster (one who lives within a bubble until its burst) who bought a ticket to the show and has yet to become a part of it.

Ha ha he he, UC's funny. If by funny you mean a degenerate asshole, then you may have a bit part in the carnival of insanity!

#32 Vet

Vetalicious™

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:04 PM

View PostOut Of Level, on 16 June 2012 - 04:01 PM, said:

View PostVet, on 16 June 2012 - 03:47 PM, said:

I like you all! it hurts to see you folks fighting :(
----------------

A forum can often be at times a passionate exchange of ideas. Fighting as you call isn't a very apt description..

Keep in mind that many of us go way back...the contention as you see it is generally a moments emotional dialog..

This really isn't a gathering of kindred souls all the time.... And that is why we like it here.
I understand that! Thats why this thread.. I am new here, and wonder whats up with this..

I dont point at anyone.. and it dont look like UC mind either, in fact he is very much into it him self.. I just wonder how it started..

This is a rather big part of PWR, and i dont feel like i am a true whore, without this knowledge.. :rose:
Miracles start to happen, when you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears

#33 Vet

Vetalicious™

• Members
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

View PostGuest, on 16 June 2012 - 04:59 PM, said:

UC started it today by attacking our beloved ultra-Conservative, far-right Republican friend Leia.

I avoid everything that reminds of politics and economy like the plague.. nothing but drama becomes of it..

Vet, you came forward into this forum amidst these personalities at a neutral time. As far as I'm concerned, you're like a bubble poster (one who lives within a bubble until its burst) who bought a ticket to the show and has yet to become a part of it.

Ha ha he he, UC's funny. If by funny you mean a degenerate asshole, then you may have a bit part in the carnival of insanity!

Exactly!
Miracles start to happen, when you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears

#34 leia

`

• Members
  • 15,098 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:14 PM

I voted for Obama but, hey, thanks for trying to drag me through the shitstorm.
-
-
-

Physics isn't the most important thing. Love is.

― Richard P. Feynman

#35 Urinal Cake

albino, hillbilly, hick, Gary / retarded cock sucker

• Members
  • 15,068 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:19 PM

View PostVet, on 16 June 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

Exactly!

So you think I' a degenerte asshole, I might give you the asshole part, but degenerate?

You will notice that most of the shit comes from guest posting, that's because they don't

want you to know who they really are. Cowards, through and through complete with

matching socks.

This fuck called seneca, he's just fucken stupid, I don't know if he was allways

fucken stupid, but he has been since I first came across him eleven years ago.
susan is from texas, just like dubya bush and DC.

#36 Urinal Cake

• Members
  • 15,068 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:20 PM

View Postleia, on 16 June 2012 - 05:14 PM, said:

I didn't mention you since you have me on ignore, at least that's

what you told the flies. If I need you to see something I'l go guest, kinda

hard to miss it that way.

#37 Out Of Level

Xpect Us

• Members
  • 12,256 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:28 PM

View PostVet, on 16 June 2012 - 05:04 PM, said:

----------------

A forum can often be at times a passionate exchange of ideas. Fighting as you call isn't a very apt description..

Keep in mind that many of us go way back...the contention as you see it is generally a moments emotional dialog..

This really isn't a gathering of kindred souls all the time.... And that is why we like it here.
I understand that! Thats why this thread.. I am new here, and wonder whats up with this..

I dont point at anyone.. and it dont look like UC mind either, in fact he is very much into it him self.. I just wonder how it started..

This is a rather big part of PWR, and i dont feel like i am a true whore, without this knowledge.. :rose:

If you post here, and say what you believe, and have the tenacity to go more than one round..... I'm pretty sure you can consider yourself a true Whore.
You used to be a good and kindly soul,exactly when did Satan enter your heart ? I do not recognise you any more.

#38 Urinal Cake

• Members
  • 15,068 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:34 PM

View PostOut Of Level, on 16 June 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

View PostVet, on 16 June 2012 - 05:04 PM, said:

----------------

If you post here, and say what you believe, and have the tenacity to go more than one round..... I'm pretty sure you can consider yourself a true Whore.

Word. That's why the light wieghts move on to some place like chat brats. huh herb?

#39 Vet

Vetalicious™

• Members
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:55 PM

View PostUrinal Cake, on 16 June 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

View PostVet, on 16 June 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

Exactly!

So you think I' a degenerte asshole, I might give you the asshole part, but degenerate?

You will notice that most of the shit comes from guest posting, that's because they don't

want you to know who they really are. Cowards, through and through complete with

matching socks.

This fuck called seneca, he's just fucken stupid, I don't know if he was allways

fucken stupid, but he has been since I first came across him eleven years ago.
degenerte asshole??!! i never said that! i dont even know what it means.!!! :bawl:

#40 john jones

Here's Johnny!

• Members
  • 33,337 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:06 PM

Herb and Urinal Cake have some kind of symbiosis going on.

It's best to stand back and watch. Laugh when you can.
Spelling and punctuation errs left intact for the benefit of those have no worthwhile rejoinder.

#41 Vet

Vetalicious™

• Members
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:08 PM

View Postjohn jones, on 16 June 2012 - 07:06 PM, said:

Herb and UC is not same same? :hide:

#42 Vet

Vetalicious™

• Members
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:09 PM

fuck emotes that dont work!!

:pout:

#43 john jones

Here's Johnny!

• Members
  • 33,337 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:13 PM

Seneca is a fucking idiot. People on all sides of the political spectrum agree on this one point.

Just pointing that out for the newbies.
Spelling and punctuation errs left intact for the benefit of those have no worthwhile rejoinder.

#44 john jones

Here's Johnny!

• Members
  • 33,337 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:18 PM

View PostVet, on 16 June 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

View Postjohn jones, on 16 June 2012 - 07:06 PM, said:

Herb and UC is not same same? :hide:

No. Herb and UC are not the same. I can't remember how far back their mutual antagonism goes, but it's many years.

#45 puce

ebb and flow

• Members
  • 15,676 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

View Postjohn jones, on 16 June 2012 - 07:13 PM, said:

Seneca is a fucking idiot. People on all sides of the political spectrum agree on this one point.

Just pointing that out for the newbies.

Newbies :stoni2:

Reply to this topic