Jump to content


share something that makes you smile?


49 replies to this topic

#16 Susan

    The Fuckening is upon us.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,748 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:59 PM

View PostDoBee DoBee Do, on 24 July 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

View PostSusan, on 24 July 2012 - 04:54 PM, said:

View PostDoBee DoBee Do, on 24 July 2012 - 04:50 PM, said:

Holy cow I'd have to kill you! I am not a morning person. Give me coffee, a shower and silence for at least the first hour.

they make me use an mp3 player and headphones, nobody here is a morning person either :blush:

:roar: Now I'd love to see that! You jumping around and shakin the booty to a little Aretha that no one could hear but you.

I didn't say it was pretty :chuckle:
Some say the world will end in fire,
some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor Fire.
But if I had to Perish twice ...

#17 Susan

    The Fuckening is upon us.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,748 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:01 PM

my brother-in-law finally came and fixed my handles today, that makes me
very happy!
Some say the world will end in fire,
some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor Fire.
But if I had to Perish twice ...

#18 DoBee DoBee Do

    All the world is a stage and we are being watched.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:02 PM

View PostSusan, on 24 July 2012 - 04:59 PM, said:

View PostDoBee DoBee Do, on 24 July 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

View PostSusan, on 24 July 2012 - 04:54 PM, said:

View PostDoBee DoBee Do, on 24 July 2012 - 04:50 PM, said:

Holy cow I'd have to kill you! I am not a morning person. Give me coffee, a shower and silence for at least the first hour.

they make me use an mp3 player and headphones, nobody here is a morning person either :blush:

:roar: Now I'd love to see that! You jumping around and shakin the booty to a little Aretha that no one could hear but you.

I didn't say it was pretty :chuckle:

Yes, but the thought made me smile. :D
"Sometimes internal forces can make us feel like it's coming from the external." - Guest: Monday, March 26, 2012 @ 12:09 PM

#19 D.C.

    Das Tortendiagramm Mann

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,609 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:10 PM

View PostSusan, on 24 July 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

my brother-in-law finally came and fixed my handles today, that makes me
very happy!

I don't want to know................do I?
Just 'cause you're right ...that don't mean I'm wrong.

#20 *Sarah nli~

  • Guest

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:12 PM



#21 Susan

    The Fuckening is upon us.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,748 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:13 PM

View PostD.C., on 24 July 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

View PostSusan, on 24 July 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

my brother-in-law finally came and fixed my handles today, that makes me
very happy!

I don't want to know................do I?

my toilet flaps, we've had to do work on both toilets in the past but didn't know how to make them flush afterwards without holding the handles down, now they flush like a dream, he also fixed the cold water pipe to the garden tub, it was down to just a drip
Some say the world will end in fire,
some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor Fire.
But if I had to Perish twice ...

#22 Susan

    The Fuckening is upon us.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,748 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:14 PM

Posted Image

these guys always make me smile
Some say the world will end in fire,
some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor Fire.
But if I had to Perish twice ...

#23 *Fluffy the Cat*

    PROXY WHORE 1000! EVERYONE GET ON YOUR KNEES AND...

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,926 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:16 PM

Speaking of Aretha, I just caught her last night on Jay Leno.

Almost didn't recognize her at first -- she looked GOOD, has lost a lot of weight, hair is different.

BLASTED out some some powerhouse song, I don't even know what it was I was so stunned.

It's not up on Youtube that I can find, unfortunately.

Unreal!!!
.

Why, yes, as a matter of fact I do own the fuckin' forest. No creeps or liars need apply. :)

.

#24 *Fluffy the Cat*

    PROXY WHORE 1000! EVERYONE GET ON YOUR KNEES AND...

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,926 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:21 PM

Thank God somebody has it, go here, boggle your mind:




http://theaudioperv....ve-you-723-leno


.

Why, yes, as a matter of fact I do own the fuckin' forest. No creeps or liars need apply. :)

.

#25 DoBee DoBee Do

    All the world is a stage and we are being watched.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:23 PM

Posted Image
"Sometimes internal forces can make us feel like it's coming from the external." - Guest: Monday, March 26, 2012 @ 12:09 PM

#26 D.C.

    Das Tortendiagramm Mann

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,609 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:23 PM

View PostSusan, on 24 July 2012 - 05:13 PM, said:

View PostD.C., on 24 July 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

View PostSusan, on 24 July 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

my brother-in-law finally came and fixed my handles today, that makes me
very happy!

I don't want to know................do I?

my toilet flaps, we've had to do work on both toilets in the past but didn't know how to make them flush afterwards without holding the handles down, now they flush like a dream, he also fixed the cold water pipe to the garden tub, it was down to just a drip

Oh...........I was hoping for something more salacious............












you know..............like he had to fix your drawers..........
Just 'cause you're right ...that don't mean I'm wrong.

#27 DoBee DoBee Do

    All the world is a stage and we are being watched.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:25 PM

Posted Image
"Sometimes internal forces can make us feel like it's coming from the external." - Guest: Monday, March 26, 2012 @ 12:09 PM

#28 Susan

    The Fuckening is upon us.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,748 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

View PostDoBee DoBee Do, on 24 July 2012 - 05:25 PM, said:

Posted Image

ohhhhhhh
Some say the world will end in fire,
some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor Fire.
But if I had to Perish twice ...

#29 Shewolfe

    Free Palestine

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,075 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

View Post*Fluffy the Cat*, on 24 July 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

Thank God somebody has it, go here, boggle your mind:




http://theaudioperv....ve-you-723-leno




Awesome :)
Posted Image

#30 *Fluffy the Cat*

    PROXY WHORE 1000! EVERYONE GET ON YOUR KNEES AND...

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,926 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:31 PM

View PostShewolfe, on 24 July 2012 - 05:29 PM, said:

View Post*Fluffy the Cat*, on 24 July 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

Thank God somebody has it, go here, boggle your mind:




http://theaudioperv....ve-you-723-leno




Awesome :)

She is astonishing.

:)
.

Why, yes, as a matter of fact I do own the fuckin' forest. No creeps or liars need apply. :)

.